onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Happy Clappers Club

1 hour ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

You can’t believe everything you read on the internet but I also hear other sources close to the club. 
This isn’t me calling anyone out. The information is out there.

Our annual wage budget is around 3.2 million. Which would be about right considering we were mainly around the 2 to 2.5 million mark in league 2.

Now breaking that down individually. Again the information is out there.

Per week.

Uche. 4500. 
Ojo. 4300. 
Grant. 3400. 
Massey. 3200. 
Loft. 2700. 
Iacovitti. 2500. 
Garrity. 2500. 
Ripley. 2400. 
Jones. 2400. 
Chisnall. 2300. 
Wilson. 2100. 
Lowe. 2100. 
Debrah. 2100. 
Clarke. 1900. 
Smith. 1900. 
Leutweilwer. 810. 
Plant. 510. 

Then there’s the kids and loanees.

So the next time you say “just get behind the lads” it’s time to take a step back and get some perspective when you’re going work and not earning those figures in a month.

I wouldn’t pay most of that lot with washers but that’s where the money has gone. That’s what the DOF has bought. That’s where Carols and the clubs money goes. 
Yet she defends the indefensible.

Unbelievable.

I thought it was only Carol who loved Flicker but some of these players agents must love him even more...talk about money for old rope, bloody hell....

• Like 3

Advert

7 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Wow what a ruck of money .

It's about time they started earning it .

I agree with your post .

I'm flabbergasted how much some are on there dreadful players .

I'd be ripping up there contracts tomoz .

Deary me

A month some of them fair enough

A week your having a laugh .

No wonder they cannot afford buy a striker Massey 320 X 4 =12800 a month .

This is league one not champions league .

Them wages are astronomical .

Again, they aren’t big wages for this level. They are HUGE wages for the quality of player.

Colby Bishop is on £5500 a week at Pompey. So when you consider that Uche and Loft combined are on over 7k, that’s frightening.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Again, they aren’t big wages for this level. They are HUGE wages for the quality of player.

I agree in general not huge wages however  they still magnificent wages for a club who gets 6000 home gates and I'd be buzzing if I was a limited footballer on 1900 x4 =7600 plus win bonuses. 

It's the best job in the world 

Kicking a ball and getting paid for something you love doing .

Most folk do jobs they cannot stand but carry on regardless .

What's wrong with these players there getting well paid to win games for PVFC .

Ojo 4300 a week you got to be kidding me he should give that back how is he playing and conducting himself .

Edited by Devine intervention

8 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

I agree in general not huge wages however  they still magnificent wages for a club who gets 6000 home gates and I'd be buzzing if I was a limited footballer on 1900 x4 =7600 plus win bonuses. 

It's the best job in the world 

Kicking a ball and getting paid for something you love doing .

Most folk do jobs they cannot stand but carry on regardless .

What's wrong with these players there getting well paid to win games for PVFC .

Ojo 4300 a week you got to be kidding me he should give that back how is he playing and conducting himself .

Cheltenham, who have our promotion winning manager, who was sacked, and beat us twice this season, have a budget of 2.5 million. 
And they probably don’t have nice changing rooms and ice baths.

I don’t think you’ll find a club who operate on anything less than around 2.5 million a year in this league. So it’s not so much the money being paid, it is like you say, the quality for your buck.
Thats a glaring reason why Flitcroft should be sacked.
These wages are mind boggling
There's only Ripley, Garrity Clarke and maybe Plant who I think could justify there wages the rest are absolutely stealing a wage  The ultimate P### takes are Uche , Ojo  , Grant ,Massey , Loft , Jones , chusnall, lavacotti, Lowe, , wilson & debrah ,may as well chucked the money down the drain 
I don't know how some of these can sleep at night they're a bunch of leaches  Carol ffs , wake up , Fraudcroft is bad news 
Uche always gave 100% not his fault the wages he's getting.
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, rob1983 said:

Uche always gave 100% not his fault the wages he's getting.

It’s not. You’re correct. 
It’s a waste of a wage though. 
Like most.

100% is the MINIMUM any footballer should give. That’s a given. 
Talent wise he ain’t worth half of that. And that lies with the DOF who has sanctioned these signings and wages.

• Like 4

Like most.
Talent wise he ain’t worth half of that. And that lies with the DOF who has sanctioned these signings and wages.
It's not his fault what he gets paid. It's flitcrofts.

40 minutes ago, rob1983 said:
41 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:
Like most.

It's not his fault what he gets paid. It's flitcrofts.

That’s what I’ve just said.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 20/12/2023 at 19:49, Osh said:

@tonylancy - m8, someone put a pint in the bar for you but you are sssssoooo late. Had to pour it down the drain m8

I've only just got round to catching up with the Happy Clappers - I was still in Finland, then!!! But, I'll take a pint anytime - in 2 glasses, obviously...I'm a glass half full chap!  

On 30/10/2023 at 18:29, Bimbleabout said:

Interesting this happy clappers stuff and the way it's belittled and frowned upon.
Anyone would think we were a massive club constantly pushing for Europe and flying up the top leagues with absolutely no room for error, with our multi million pound team and bench. With the best manager money can buy emoji857.png
We're not. We are Vale emoji123.png take the rough with the smooth.
Get behind the lads, that's all they are, young lads, support them and your team through thick and thin.
Or you could just slate everything about our club with delusions of grandeur.
UTV emoji123.png

And - the air is much less toxic in here! 

On 31/10/2023 at 14:31, Birches Head Fred said:

I'll still be happy and clappy even IF we are out of two cup competitions this time next week - let's be fair, we have entered one of those cup competitions well over 100 times now and still never even got to the Final. As for the other, I think it's over 60 years and we have possibly the worst record in that competition of all the current league teams and have never got past this stage at all so it won't be much of a surprise to see us again capitulate. 

It's impossible to predict today if we will actually be out of both competitions but you seem convinced, almost as if you want us to lose both games. For the life of me I can't understand why, I can only assume it's to satisfy your lust for failure so you can come on here and spout your diatribe.

It's not all roses and if you think any 'Happy Clapper' is happy with current results then you really are deluding yourself, I doubt anyone is happy with the current form but the season is 46 games long with cup games to add - just look down the road 5 miles, this time two weeks ago they all wanted the manager gone, now he's the new Messiah. 

If trying to see the bigger picture and backing the owners, management and team rather than belittling everything possible is being a "fries short of a happy meal" then I'd rather be that than walk one footstep in your shoes. 

That was a superbly-written post BHF!!! 

On 03/03/2024 at 00:13, Spunk Trumpet said:

How you applaud that week in week out, is beyond belief.

Some of those players are picking up 8 thousand pound a month. 

So sadly, that is the definition of a “happy clapper”.

Nobody claps angrily. And if you clap even though you’re not happy then you’re robotic and accept the utter crap you’re given week in week out.

By clapping these robbing useless clowns on the pitch, and the club in general, you will never get the change we so desperately need. 

These performances are not acceptable. 

The definition of a Happy Clapper is 8k / month??? hahahaha

I know what you were getting at...but...it's a  FACT that being a Happy Clapper is better for your health than being an angry, whiny, miserable son of a wretch! And, despite what you may think...being called a happy Clapper is NOT an insult! 

5 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

The definition of a Happy Clapper is 8k / month??? hahahaha

I know what you were getting at...but...it's a  FACT that being a Happy Clapper is better for your health than being an angry, whiny, miserable son of a wretch! And, despite what you may think...being called a happy Clapper is NOT an insult! 

I agree that being positive is much better for your health , but sticking one’s head in the sand and refusing to face reality is not good . You can be  a Happy Clapper , fair enough .  However , I think you’re seeing  the smaller picture . This is a bad situation that we find ourselves, and I’m thinking that it may be worse next season.  It’s not who’s right or wrong , it’s just sad. 

• Like 6
  • Confused 1