onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Nil Paid Shares

blackdog

I wonder if Young and Krasner are chasing Deakin and Miller for the money, or are the scheming p***ks going to get away with it?

Maybe you could ask the question at Vale Park on the 28th March at the meeting with the administrators !!! :yes:

Advert

Miller and Deakin must not be let off the hook. If,as we all suspect, it is proven that there has been financial misdemeanors "on their watch" , they must be pursued,prosecuted and moneys recovered for the future of PVFC.

They must not be allowed to walk free and i hope the administrators see this as part of their brief to recover these "stolen assets"

Don't forget, if these Vale Directors have committed 'financial misdemeanors' they could well be in the Club's name - that is, it could be the Club that is punished and not the individual. Those further misdemeanors could then cost Vale a further points penalty.

I think we need to be careful what we wish for here.

It really is unfair that clubs can be punished by further penalties if serious financial foul play is discovered. What does a deduction like that of Luton Town's solve?

The people responsible for it have long gone, they don't care if a club is crippled - players and staff are out of work and the heart of a community is ripped out.

It is just ensuring they get away with it if clubs are too scared to report it through fear of being ruined by huge points deductions. These con men have been in charge of our club for 1/136th of our club's history yet we could go bust trying to hunt them down.

Football clubs should be treated more like historical monuments than some dodgy fly-by-night company. If the owners of Honest Pete's Skip Hire are up to no good the whole thing should be shut down. If people who have been in charge of a castle for one year are found to be up to no good, you wouldn't demolish the castle as a warning to other castle owners.

As Nelly said earlier, it seemed that Mr Young made a subtle point on the radio last night, stating that, despite redundancy, Deakin was still a Director.

I'm caught in two minds on this : on the one hand, I'd like to see as much money recovered as possible so that creditors can be paid back as much as possible. On t'other, I'd just like a line drawn underneath the whole ex-Board era and us to look towards a brighter future; a club run with dignity, clarity, hope and purpose to fulfill fans' hopes and dreams.

As Nelly said earlier, it seemed that Mr Young made a subtle point on the radio last night, stating that, despite redundancy, Deakin was still a Director.

I'm caught in two minds on this : on the one hand, I'd like to see as much money recovered as possible so that creditors can be paid back as much as possible. On t'other, I'd just like a line drawn underneath the whole ex-Board era and us to look towards a brighter future; a club run with dignity, clarity, hope and purpose to fulfill fans' hopes and dreams.

Make the lieing,decietful scrote pay up his money.

I cant see the club have gained anything football wise by what he has done,does that make a difference?

Did'nt deakin tell us the blue sky shares had been revoked?

Deakin told us lot's of thing's;);)

I asked him about a rumour about admin and he e mailed me back and assured me that the admin rumour was nonsense.

Did'nt deakin tell us the blue sky shares had been revoked?

How could that possibly work legally? They were used to vote people on to the board.

Come to think of it, I think I might ask if my shares can be revoked. could do with the money back.

How could that possibly work legally? They were used to vote people on to the board.

Come to think of it, I think I might ask if my shares can be revoked. could do with the money back.

You may be too late to get your shares money back.

I don't think that I am a vidictive person but in the cases of Miller and Deakin I will happily make an excetion! I wish them nothing but ill and I hope that they become finacially ruined for the evil they have wreaked upon our club. My message to the administrators is very straight forward - please chase these robbing ****s to the end of the earth to get what is owed from them.

Actually reading this through I think that I have become a vindictive person after all! Ah well!

Of course they will 'bother' if the money is legally owed.

However it will be a long and drawn out process to recover such monies unlike realising cash for assets (players) that have no value in the summer (those out of contract).

Correct REP, and when they get there they will probably be proven to be men of straw unable to meet their obligations

I cant think how it would work, its a legal minefield. Deakin says the shares were revoked but then he offered to buy them back for a quid.

The whole thing will take months to sort out, if ever.

Archived