onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

If you were the administrator

Valiant Haze

Paying players and staff off would cost money in the short term but no doubt we could lose some players and staff and not affect our league position too badly. Face it, the season is over anyway and in an ideal world we would turn round a good proportion of that squad anyway. Some have contributed little and drawn a wage.

As a shareholder though, I hope that one of the first things the administrator did would be to look at what debts the club is owed and try to recoup them by legal means if necessary. We could start with 3 promissory notes totalling half a million quid for the controlling stake in our club.

Hopefully, Bob has asked an estate agent to look at the value of Deakin's property and see if it would cover his share. It would be a shame after all if he couldn't cover his debt and ended up bankrupt.

I know I may come across as slightly bitter but seriously, this must be up for consideration. We are owed half a million. This is the cost of administration for us. It is not a small amount.

...Too slow again. Santa beat me to it...

Advert

There's £500,000 in unpaid shares out there that needs to be collected.

If I were Bob The Younger I'd be asking for an informed opinion from a criminal law solicitor with regard to the Fraud Act.

If I were BY this would be one of my first actions.Wether it is collected from Deakin,Miller or BSI.

Hopefully, Bob has asked an estate agent to look at the value of Deakin's property and see if it would cover his share. It would be a shame after all if he couldn't cover his debt and ended up bankrupt.

I know I may come across as slightly bitter but seriously, this must be up for consideration. We are owed half a million. This is the cost of administration for us. It is not a small amount.

This is exactly what I'm hoping to happen.Then his wife,family divorce him and leave in his own sad,delusional,incompetent,mislead,fabricated world.

Players are football creditors so even if they were made redundant their contracts would have to be paid in full regardless.

Sounds more and more like debt recovery is the way to go then. Does anyone fancy putting Perry's house on eBay?

Not a nice thread, but this is the reality we are faced with.

What would you do?

You are faced with having to appease creditors who need convincing that all is being done to maximise their debt recovery. On the other hand you need to keep the football customers happy, otherwise gates will drop and thus revenue is affected...

Do you take out Adams, Rico and Loft - leaving supporters turning away in droves

or

Do you take out Rigg, Morsy, Martin, Grew, Page ?...

So, without knowing whats in the bank, it's hard to judge, but we know that we need to make cuts :- Who do we remove from the wage bill?......

You play Alan Sugar or Bob Young. Who's fired?

1 Chris Martin Goalkeeper

2 Adam Yates Defender

3 Robert Taylor Midfielder

4 Anthony Griffith Midfielder

5 John McCombe Defender

6 Gareth Owen Defender

7 Doug Loft Midfielder

8 Louis Dodds Striker

9 Marc Richards Striker

10 Ryan Burge Midfielder

11 Tom Pope Striker

12 Stuart Tomlinson Goalkeeper

14 Paul Marshall Midfielder

15 Lee Collins Defender

16 Lewis Haldane Midfielder

17 Sean Rigg Midfielder

18 Sam Morsy Midfielder

19 Ben Williamson Striker

20 Mike Green Defender

20 Chris Shuker Midfielder

21 Kingsley James Midfielder

22 Phil Roe Defender

23 Charlie Raglan Defender

24 Sam Johnson Goalkeeper

25 Clayton McDonald Defender

26 Joe Davis Defender

M Adams

M Grew

G Horsefield

G Owen - coach

R Page

B Lodey

Deakin's PA

If I had to I would get rid of; 1,2,6,10,11,16,20,22. And the staff with it.

there's a few we could loose and not have the first team affected...

ryan burge

lewis haldane

chris martin

ryan lloyd

phil roe

domonic thorley

robert page

geoff horsfield

should sort a good chunk of the wage excess

I doubt that would free much in terms of the youngsters, Ryan Lllyod is on 70 quid a week. Probably similar with thorley and roe.

Paying players and staff off would cost money in the short term but no doubt we could lose some players and staff and not affect our league position too badly. Face it, the season is over anyway and in an ideal world we would turn round a good proportion of that squad anyway. Some have contributed little and drawn a wage.

As a shareholder though, I hope that one of the first things the administrator did would be to look at what debts the club is owed and try to recoup them by legal means if necessary. We could start with 3 promissory notes totalling half a million quid for the controlling stake in our club.

...Too slow again. Santa beat me to it...

Firstly, you are sadly no longer a Shareholder! The company no longer exists. Therefore are any contracts signed by the previous company valid any longer or is basically everything negotiable? I should imagine to get rid of players would not actually cost that much at the moment!

Or am I wrong?

£500k from nilpaid shares first of all.

Paula Jones can **** off. Tra.

Then Lodey.

Then the 19 commerical staff Deakin hired.

Then non-essential staff like Page.

Out of the squad we won't miss Burge. On a big wage and has played about 7 minutes for us.

ill 2nd all that. i said on another thread deakins employees alone would save a tidy sum a month for starters. then we have got 5 backroom staff including owen so at least 2 could go. personally id let grew and 1 other but not sure page or horse.

Not a nice thread, but this is the reality we are faced with.

What would you do?

You are faced with having to appease creditors who need convincing that all is being done to maximise their debt recovery. On the other hand you need to keep the football customers happy, otherwise gates will drop and thus revenue is affected...

Do you take out Adams, Rico and Loft - leaving supporters turning away in droves

or

Do you take out Rigg, Morsy, Martin, Grew, Page ?...

So, without knowing whats in the bank, it's hard to judge, but we know that we need to make cuts :- Who do we remove from the wage bill?......

You play Alan Sugar or Bob Young. Who's fired?

1 Chris Martin Goalkeeper

2 Adam Yates Defender

3 Robert Taylor Midfielder

4 Anthony Griffith Midfielder

5 John McCombe Defender

6 Gareth Owen Defender

7 Doug Loft Midfielder

8 Louis Dodds Striker

9 Marc Richards Striker

10 Ryan Burge Midfielder

11 Tom Pope Striker

12 Stuart Tomlinson Goalkeeper

14 Paul Marshall Midfielder

15 Lee Collins Defender

16 Lewis Haldane Midfielder

17 Sean Rigg Midfielder

18 Sam Morsy Midfielder

19 Ben Williamson Striker

20 Mike Green Defender

20 Chris Shuker Midfielder

21 Kingsley James Midfielder

22 Phil Roe Defender

23 Charlie Raglan Defender

24 Sam Johnson Goalkeeper

25 Clayton McDonald Defender

26 Joe Davis Defender

M Adams

M Grew

G Horsefield

G Owen - coach

R Page

B Lodey

Deakin's PA

The first on my list would be Deakin. Isn't he still an employee? Then I'd get rid of some of the additional 14 staff D & M employed.

In respect of coaching and playing staff, I'd ask Micky. But my thoughts are: 1,2,3??,6??,8, 10, 25. I'd let Grew go too. I'd give the young ones a go until the end of the season. I'd give Lloyd,Roe, Raglan and Davis a go in the first team.

Santa's bob on. Young needs to know how the directors de-frauded the fans. They should all then be accountable and pay up. End of.

Hope to god BY is first of all going to look at who for the last nine years has run this club. For thair own benifit lining thair own pockets if its something illegal. lets get that money back as soon as possible.PLZ

Archived