onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Players leaving...

George

Wowsers the rumour mill has indeed started to run at 100mph!

I've heard;

Richards to Stoke

Tomo to Liverpool

Pope to Iceland

Dodds to Rocester

Rob Taylor to Barcelona

Phil Roe to Man U

Sam Morsy to Crewe

The fans to Kidsgrove

Micky to heaven

This little piggy to Market

The old woman that lived in a shoe to a flip flop

Burslem to hell in a handcart :D

On the the tills?;)

Advert

These threads are rediculous, last week it was support the boys etc. Now it's get rid of them as most of them aren't good enough!

They are all playing for nowt for godsake and whilst I've criticised a few of them in the past for performances I think such downers on any of them is quite disgusting to be honest.

I for one am absolutely behind every single one of them.

Must have missed those posts:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

These threads are rediculous, last week it was support the boys etc. Now it's get rid of them as most of them aren't good enough!

They are all playing for nowt for godsake and whilst I've criticised a few of them in the past for performances I think such downers on any of them is quite disgusting to be honest.

I for one am absolutely behind every single one of them.

welcome to O V F

OVF rumor mill strikes again! Suppose your dads uncles cousin has said that Richards has been released but has agreed to stay on as the waterboy! Some folk believe everything they read!!

Damn so that rumours not true?

I was gonna sponsor Richard's kit for next season, swimming trunks and wellies £2,500 plus I got to watch the youth team from Burslem Park for free every sunday night.

I hope Perry has'nt cashed my cheque yet:shutup:

Damn so that rumours not true?

I was gonna sponsor Richard's kit for next season, swimming trunks and wellies £2,500 plus I got to watch the youth team from Burslem Park for free every sunday night.

I hope Perry has'nt cashed my cheque yet:shutup:

I categorically deny "Boslem Boy's" claims posted on OVF this evening.

I did not want any part in this transaction, however i was asked by the Directors and in the best interest of Port Vale to allow Marc Richards a tranfer from player to waterboy.

I did not receive any money and can prove that a cheque for £2,500 was never paid into my off shore Bank Account.

If OVF wish to see my accounts then I am happy to allow access by an independent 3rd party who will verify that I was'nt even in the country at the time.

"Boslem Boy" is a liar........ honest.

P Deakin

HMP Whitemoor

I categorically deny "Boslem Boy's" claims posted on OVF this evening.

I did not want any part in this transaction, however i was asked by the Directors and in the best interest of Port Vale to allow Marc Richards a tranfer from player to waterboy.

I did not receive any money and can prove that a cheque for £2,500 was never paid into my off shore Bank Account.

If OVF wish to see my accounts then I am happy to allow access by an independent 3rd party who will verify that I was'nt even in the country at the time.

"Boslem Boy" is a liar........ honest.

P Deakin

HMP Whitemoor

I wish to verify that the above statement is absolute rubbish.

As Vice Chairman of Port Vale Football Club i have no knowledge of the above named person or the transaction of Richards being transferred within our club from player to waterboy.

I do not know a Mr Deakin, have never met a Mr Deakin or recollected having ever spoken to a Mr Deakin.

Please refer any future letters to G Oliver.

M Lloyd

Vice Chairman (ex) Port Vale Football Club

1 Lets Be Avenue

ST7.

Archived