onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Who counted the gate?

old sage

Advert

On a normal night without any fuss you would have got 3900 - 4100 I think, so there was at least a 1000 more than normal

we may get 5500 - 6000 on sat which is 12000 fans for 2 home games should generate a bit of cash where its needed

I thought just over 6k were there tonight.

Lorne Street wasn't that full, Bycars was only slightly fuller than I remember it ever being, and the problem with the railway stand is it can be packed where you are and empty the other end, but it'd be hard to tell from the stand itself. Still think 5,200 was less than were in there though.

Just a thought but maybe they are now counting the actual number through the turnstiles as opposed to the total number of ST's plus the pay on the day number - that having been said I guessed around 6200

The attendance is always the actual number going through the turnstiles. That is the number of ST vouchers surrendered on the day plus those paying.

I thought it was about right, the railway wasn't as full as against Crewe and no away following. Empty seats in lorne st and bycars as woeful as ever. Having said that, great atmosphere and everyone together as it should be. Up the Vale

I disagree. The Loren street wasn't anywhere near full. Bycars was as usual n the away support was woeful.

This who dint attend should be ashamed. It's made me wonder whether people say thy are part of SEO as an excuse cuz they don't really want to attend for other reasons otherwise they would have been there tonight.

I was there standing alongside old bycars tea bar,Melv and roy...all starve em out,never stopped singing from start to finish:yes:

Guest TommyMac

I thought there was about 5300, so reckon the announced attendance was about right. Still believe that's 800 - 1000 more than would have been there if MOLD had survived.

Another returning SEO'er

I thought it looked about right in all honesty. Either way tonight has given me some hope for the future with the club. I think as time goes on supporters will rally in increasing numbers. Enjoyable night and every credit goes to everyone on the playing side of the football club.

A good point raised by someone else, if they count the st even if the st holder does not attend, then if the st holders do attend its still the same count but more are actually in the ground.

Archived