onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo Chaudry will have us in the Champions League within 10 years

Richard...

Mo's optimism is there for everyone to see- he may not have the hundreds of millions that would catapult us to the summit of the Premiership like Man City but he certainly has the business acumen and hunger to take us as far as possible and we certainly have the fan base to match what Stoke have achieved and perhaps go one step further.

I've been keeping a keen eye on his Facebook page that is littered with hope and a future for this club. Mo knows where we all want to be-competing at the highest level with Stoke. Champions League is not impossible in my opinion. Just imagine- 26,000 roaring Vale fans backing Mickey and the lads against the likes of Barcelona. I'm not being unrealistic as it would obviously require slow, organic growth to achieve this. Anyone agree?

Can you please let me have the name of the 'happy pills' you're on? I'm not knocking your optimism & enthusiasm, which is great to see--but Champion's League--are you having a laugh?

Advert

Can you please let me have the name of the 'happy pills' you're on? I'm not knocking your optimism & enthusiasm, which is great to see--but Champion's League--are you having a laugh?

I think people should take my original post as a bit of tongue-in-cheek. What I wanted to get was a reaction from Vale fans and inject some optimism because, let's face it, we can do so much better than the position we currently find ourselves.

I don't see why we can't be challenging at the top end of the Championship and eventually force our way into the Premiership under Mo Chaudry. As myself and many posters have pointed out, Mo has the contacts as well as the honesty of a decent businessman that will rub off on everyone connected with the club and finally give us a good name which will help us attract sponsors back to the club again. Decent shirt sponsors, decent manufacturers, perhaps new stadium sponsorship.

Mo and Mickey could be a force to be reckoned with. Mickey has managed in the Championship, he will do it again. Let's hope it's a Premiership charge with us one day.

Mo's optimism is there for everyone to see- he may not have the hundreds of millions that would catapult us to the summit of the Premiership like Man City but he certainly has the business acumen and hunger to take us as far as possible and we certainly have the fan base to match what Stoke have achieved and perhaps go one step further.

I've been keeping a keen eye on his Facebook page that is littered with hope and a future for this club. Mo knows where we all want to be-competing at the highest level with Stoke. Champions League is not impossible in my opinion. Just imagine- 26,000 roaring Vale fans backing Mickey and the lads against the likes of Barcelona. I'm not being unrealistic as it would obviously require slow, organic growth to achieve this. Anyone agree?

Did Jean 'phone you this info?

I may get shotdown with this statement but here goes I am not sure if I agree or disagree with mo taking over he calls himself a vale fan yet it looks like he will wait for admin to occur then most probably put an offer in at acreduced price now if he was a true fan why put the club through this have the points deducted if a true fan surely he should bail out before what could now be acrelegation battle

I may get shotdown with this statement but here goes I am not sure if I agree or disagree with mo taking over he calls himself a vale fan yet it looks like he will wait for admin to occur then most probably put an offer in at acreduced price now if he was a true fan why put the club through this have the points deducted if a true fan surely he should bail out before what could now be acrelegation battle

Because he wasn't allowed in. The only route in for him was if we went into admin and the current regime were indeed forced out.

I want the club run as a business, nobody throws silly money at clubs unless you have been brought up a fan and have silly money. MC will have to pay the best price that the administrator will agree to, the Bratt pack may have turned a higher offer down from MC last year, but the debts are higher now so more expensive to service, I only hope that MC thinks it worth it.

Did Jean tell you this?

Getting the club at a reduced price means more money to spend on important things like players.No chance of relegation unless the points deduction is a lot more than 10pts.

I think people should take my original post as a bit of tongue-in-cheek. What I wanted to get was a reaction from Vale fans and inject some optimism because, let's face it, we can do so much better than the position we currently find ourselves.

I don't see why we can't be challenging at the top end of the Championship and eventually force our way into the Premiership under Mo Chaudry. As myself and many posters have pointed out, Mo has the contacts as well as the honesty of a decent businessman that will rub off on everyone connected with the club and finally give us a good name which will help us attract sponsors back to the club again. Decent shirt sponsors, decent manufacturers, perhaps new stadium sponsorship.

Mo and Mickey could be a force to be reckoned with. Mickey has managed in the Championship, he will do it again. Let's hope it's a Premiership charge with us one day.

I bet Mo is workin nite and day for the club at the mo :yes:

Archived