onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratts consortium

Bluedevil

The 'man' is completely deluded and needs to stay away with his old duffer society! He failed miserably last time due to his complete incompetence as a so called 'business man' and leave it to us fans to repair HIS damage. What is he planning to do? take out another million pound loan like last time! and start again with this burden? Bratt you are a deluded failure so heed this warning STAY AWAY FROM OUR CLUB...what now remains of it!!!!!!!

Advert

Mike Lloyds attendance at todays meeting also worries me.

Why would anyone expose themselves to that sort of abuse without a very good reason? :unsure:

What's his estimated level of investment? 120k? I'd risk a kicking for 120k, wouldn't you?

Bratt has nothing to offer Port Vale! He can only rape the vale like he has always done....

The council will not entertain bratt because it is because of him that Port Vale is in this mess.

Bratt is history, his legacy is and always will be the 'parasite' that nearly killed it's host...

If he does return, then RIP Port Vale

A message to Mr Bratt, and its not a threat, its something that I think will happen, stay away before someone gets hurt!

I agree with you mate.

Look at Mike Lloyd today when he was leaving' i thought he was seriously going to get a good punch in his face. Some very angry fans today as he walked out.

Bratt is hated even more for his role in this mess.

Bratt, you will get hurt, we dont want you so **** off.

I agree with you mate.

Look at Mike Lloyd today when he was leaving' i thought he was seriously going to get a good punch in his face. Some very angry fans today as he walked out.

Bratt is hated even more for his role in this mess.

Bratt, you will get hurt, we dont want you so **** off.

evening mate i agree but he is going round saying to vale fans dont worry i have a rescue plan sorted=========

If this is them putting a consortium together to prevent admin, then the council would surely realise the extent of fans feelings. If ANY of the board remain, the club is doomed. Besides, what sort of investment could they seriously pull together? With debts of £4m, owe hmrc £140k, monthly wage bill of £150k plus (??), harlequin writ £75k, monthly council payment £20k, gibraltor loan etc etc. Any amount they can pull together would last what, a month, maybe 2. The fans would simply walk away again, protest on a number of fronts, vale, council, homes etc. Its a no brainer. If this is true, then i dont think Mo is the reason, its avoiding the opening of those books as much as possible.

Can the current board (inquorate) approve new investment?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if a council officer is made the 4th director which restores the boards quorate status.

Any new director would need to be voted in and have 50k shares or a sponsor and sign personal guarantees within 14 days of becoming a director etc. etc etc.

evening mate i agree but he is going round saying to vale fans dont worry i have a rescue plan sorted=========

Ay up Danny lad :) You musy of had about 7 pints today :razz:

I can't understand why he would put himself through all the stress, hatred and possible attacks if he did rock up at the Vale in any sort of capacity ever again.

And im sure Ann Bratt wouldn't want him to either?..

We will waitand see but i still do not think it will happen.

And would Admin, let Bill have the Club after 90% of the fanbase do not want him anywhere near Vale Park again never mind in the ****ing Chairmans seat again.

I do not think so.

I hope Mo gets in, as i know its early but i can not see many other interested parties and this could be well and truely the end of Vale.

If this is them putting a consortium together to prevent admin, then the council would surely realise the extent of fans feelings. If ANY of the board remain, the club is doomed. Besides, what sort of investment could they seriously pull together? With debts of £4m, owe hmrc £140k, monthly wage bill of £150k plus (??), harlequin writ £75k, monthly council payment £20k, gibraltor loan etc etc. Any amount they can pull together would last what, a month, maybe 2. The fans would simply walk away again, protest on a number of fronts, vale, council, homes etc. Its a no brainer. If this is true, then i dont think Mo is the reason, its avoiding the opening of those books as much as possible.

Can the current board (inquorate) approve new investment?[/QUOTE]

Yes, if a council officer is made the 4th director which restores the boards quorate status.

Can a council officer legally sit on the board of a football club? Would the FA allow it? They'd have to be voted on by shareholders, and i dont think they'd have enough votes even if the nil paid shares can be used as, despite what Lloyd says, i still dont think they will be able to use them.

I just don't understand why Bratt wants to come back to Vale.

Is it to keep something hidden? Probably not because he wouldn't have resigned and sold his shares in the first place if he wanted to keep things under wraps.

So what is the attraction of PVFC to Bratt?

Or is it just pure hatred of potential new owner Mo Chaudry?

Ay up Danny lad :) You musy of had about 7 pints today :razz:

I can't understand why he would put himself through all the stress, hatred and possible attacks if he did rock up at the Vale in any sort of capacity ever again.

And im sure Ann Bratt wouldn't want him to either?..

We will waitand see but i still do not think it will happen.

And would Admin, let Bill have the Club after 90% of the fanbase do not want him anywhere near Vale Park again never mind in the ****ing Chairmans seat again.

I do not think so.

I hope Mo gets in, as i know its early but i can not see many other interested parties and this could be well and truely the end of Vale.

agree with everything u say mate apart from the 7 pints!=========

Archived