onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Bratts consortium

Bluedevil

I have just been to one of our suppliers and was talking to a guy there.He tells me that he has heard a rumour that RW is set to be involved and be picking who he wants to run the club.I said I can't see him being in with Bungling Bills alleged consortium as RW has handed his proxy to the SC so can't see him being in a consortium with Bratt.

PS note I said Rumour

Advert

Sorry, Bill Bratt is history get over it, he will never have any involvement in our club again, the person who started this rumour should be banned from this site, also from Vale park for life, for stirring up such a frenzie amongst the fans that are already upset with what Bill Bratt, and the other vile creatures that have been running our club.

Sorry, Bill Bratt is history get over it, he will never have any involvement in our club again, the person who started this rumour should be banned from this site, also from Vale park for life, for stirring up such a frenzie amongst the fans that are already upset with what Bill Bratt, and the other vile creatures that have been running our club.

It's a rumour that will probably knock 500 min. off the gate on Tuesday. I agree, BB could never find the amount of money required. Plus after he went to so much trouble to get his few 10's of k's worth back, why would he be risking bigger money now?

I have just been to one of our suppliers and was talking to a guy there.He tells me that he has heard a rumour that RW is set to be involved and be picking who he wants to run the club.I said I can't see him being in with Bungling Bills alleged consortium as RW has handed his proxy to the SC so can't see him being in a consortium with Bratt.

PS note I said Rumour

And thats all it will be Melv.

:yes:

RUMOUR RUMOUR........Close this stupid thread down Admin.......:rolleyes:

Totaly agree with you Jimmy , It's nothing but a pathetic rumour, admin should close this thread now, we have more worrying things to debate over the coming days and weeks, than debate some W.U.M's pro Bratt thread.

Totaly agree with you Jimmy , It's nothing but a pathetic rumour, admin should close this thread now, we have more worrying things to debate over the coming days and weeks, than debate some W.U.M's pro Bratt thread.

To be fair, the thread starter isn't pro Bratt or a WUM, he's quite clearly been anti-board for some time. I've heard the same rumour too and I don't consider myself to be pro-Bratt or a WUM.

i wouldn't worry, there is no way his consortium would ever be considered by the admin. Bratt in charge again in any capacity will mean really low gates, it will unsustainable.

Also, i think there will be more offers for the club than just from Mo and Bratty. An investor will know that if he can unite the fans and put his money where his mouth is, there is the manager and players in place to get out of this league and achieve 8-10k attendances in the league above.

Bratty will not come back, fear not

i wouldn't worry, there is no way his consortium would ever be considered by the admin. Bratt in charge again in any capacity will mean really low gates, it will unsustainable.

Also, i think there will be more offers for the club than just from Mo and Bratty. An investor will know that if he can unite the fans and put his money where his mouth is, there is the manager and players in place to get out of this league and achieve 8-10k attendances in the league above.

Bratty will not come back, fear not

The worry is that a Bratt consortium would come in before administration, voted in with those nil paid shares. Probably have Meighs votes too.

Archived