onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

P&G Saturday: Lloyd; Micky

Jimmy

Advert

He may be made to walk - he is, I presume, one of the highest earners in the Club? There are going to be quite a few casualties coming up as an Administrator looks to reduce the wage bill.

Agree with that, he's got to be one of the highest paid managers in the league and the administrators will be looking to offload our biggest earners. Can they make him walk without paying him off though? Having to pay him to walk would kind of defeat the object.

Think you're doing the bloke an injustice here. I thought he sounded flat because all the work him & the team have put him is coming to nothing.

They've just gone 7 games unbeaten, just got in touch with the play off spot & now it's all going to be taken away with the 10 point deduction. It makes me pee'd off just typing it!

He's alright Acres is

He just goes with the general consensus when he finally gets round to finding out what that is. He seems to only have a very vague and suspect grasp on the facts (like some fans in that respect).

Phil Roe having to stay in Sheffield as he can't afford to get in and we can't afford to pay his expenses.

Same with Kingsley James.

**** me what must other clubs think?

What a shambolic state of affairs we find ourselves in.

He may be made to walk - he is, I presume, one of the highest earners in the Club? There are going to be quite a few casualties coming up as an Administrator looks to reduce the wage bill.

He is getting the biggest salary by a huge distance. Double what Rico is getting paid, the highest paid player.

Micky did sound down beat and has every right to be, but I am shocked that millionaire Micky could not find £30 fuel to give to Kingsley James so he could make the bench i am sure anyone of us would donate a tank of fuel for the lad

I am shocked our bill was not asked to donate the petrol money for them after all he made a few bob out of the vale.

Micky did sound down beat and has every right to be, but I am shocked that millionaire Micky could not find £30 fuel to give to Kingsley James so he could make the bench i am sure anyone of us would donate a tank of fuel for the lad

Don't forget Micky still has his 50k ready for shares, he could use that........or was that just a dream I had!

Surely not, Micky could never lie and consider walking out on us....oh wait.........I seem to recall he once did that on us......no must of been in my imagination!...

Don't forget Micky still has his 50k ready for shares, he could use that........or was that just a dream I had!

Surely not, Micky could never lie and consider walking out on us....oh wait.........I seem to recall he once did that on us......no must of been in my imagination!...

Your cynicism does you no favours.

Let's try to support Micky and the boys and then maybe you will be able to see the reality of the situation. He didn't promise to invest, he merely muted it! :razz:

He is getting the biggest salary by a huge distance. Double what Rico is getting paid, the highest paid player.

It's my understanding he's on around 25k per annum more than Richards.

The manager should always receive the largest salary, football is just going to hell in a handcart as it rarely happens in any other industry.

Archived