onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Phil Taylor

Snecklifter

Lets see what he has to say IF his friend Mo takes over,considering he said he would invest the last time.

I would guess he would be a bit more open to the idea. One thing with Phil Taylor is he's made a lot of money but he's also very tight with it. If someone he trusts like Mo is involved then there's a greater chance.

Advert

I would guess he would be a bit more open to the idea. One thing with Phil Taylor is he's made a lot of money but he's also very tight with it. If someone he trusts like Mo is involved then there's a greater chance.

Phil would like to be involved in a publicity capacity BUT you would be lucky if he would dip in his deep pockets.......By the way he does not own a Villa in Tenerife he owns an apartment.

Phil Taylor only attaches himself to success to massage his over inflated ego - of course he's not interested in Vale

To be fair its his "over inflated ego" thats kept him at the top of his game for 2 decades.

Is Mo not the same type as character as Phil?

Successful people ALWAYS have ego's, they just channel them in different ways.

To be fair its his "over inflated ego" thats kept him at the top of his game for 2 decades.

Is Mo not the same type as character as Phil?

Successful people ALWAYS have ego's, they just channel them in different ways.

He's a fat **** that has gone from parading some trophy on OUR pitch to watching Stoke City's B team play in the FA cup and lauding their name whenever he has the opportunity.

He can rot in Hell as far as I'm concerned. I don't even like darts. Pub 'sport'

He's a fat **** that has gone from parading some trophy on OUR pitch to watching Stoke City's B team play in the FA cup and lauding their name whenever he has the opportunity.

He can rot in Hell as far as I'm concerned. I don't even like darts. Pub 'sport'

Pub sport that's made him a multi millionaire though!!

He won't put nothing into port vale and I don't blame him. It's not like he's a big fan is it?

I'm sick of these Phil Taylor threads!

He isn't a fan like all of us so forget it...

He's a big head with lots of money and does like the attention but he's earned the right.

Couldn't care less how much money he's got aslong as he doesn't mention the good name of Port Vale ever again

He hasn't earnt any right to talk about Vale like they're nothing to their community.

Only interested when it suits and you can get your ***, ***, disgusting face in the limelight eh Phil?

Don't get me wrong, I'm not supporting Taylor or defending his actions.

I don't know if there has been a thread on here about Phil being at Gillingham, but his lad said that Phil only went because his g/f's family are Gillingham fans and they invited him. Phil went along expecting to watch the game as a guest in some capacity. When they collected the tickets he realised they were for the away end with the Stokies.

You have to admit though he's got some bottle to stand there (whether you class him as a Vale fan or not) the Stoke fans do and they spent most of the game hurling abuse at him, which he just laughed at.

Right or wrong Taylor has made millions from a "pub sport," he's spent money at the club and attempted to help Vale in other ways. The Directors chose not to accept that help.

Thats not Taylor's fault............. is it?

So IF for some reason he changed his mind and then invested some money into the club (after these scrotes have gone) you would not want him to do so?

I don't know if there has been a thread on here about Phil being at Gillingham, but his lad said that Phil only went because his g/f's family are Gillingham fans and they invited him. Phil went along expecting to watch the game as a guest in some capacity. When they collected the tickets he realised they were for the away end with the Stokies.

You have to admit though he's got some bottle to stand there (whether you class him as a Vale fan or not) the Stoke fans do and they spent most of the game hurling abuse at him, which he just laughed at.

Right or wrong Taylor has made millions from a "pub sport," he's spent money at the club and attempted to help Vale in other ways. The Directors chose not to accept that help.

Lets put things into perspective Phil is a fringe Vale fan......And as said he had a box last season, it believed he supported SEO in not renewing it this season, if thats the case fair play.

Phil in the past has said he is a Vale fan in public and why not.........At the end of the day he like Robbie has earned his money and he can spend it as he wants.

It would be nice if Phil could just stand up and be counted as a Vale fan, thats all.

We didn't hurl abuse at him. It was light hearted banter to which he joined in.:rolleyes:

Lets put things into perspective Phil is a fringe Vale fan......And as said he had a box last season, it believed he supported SEO in not renewing it this season, if thats the case fair play.

Phil in the past has said he is a Vale fan in public and why not.........At the end of the day he like Robbie has earned his money and he can spend it as he wants.

It would be nice if Phil could just stand up and be counted as a Vale fan, thats all.

Yes, that's it in nutshell Jimmy :D

So IF for some reason he changed his mind and then invested some money into the club (after these scrotes have gone) you would not want him to do so?

Couldn't care less how much money he's got aslong as he doesn't mention the good name of Port Vale ever again

He hasn't earnt any right to talk about Vale like they're nothing to their community.

Only interested when it suits and you can get your ***, ***, disgusting face in the limelight eh Phil?

We didn't hurl abuse at him. It was light hearted banter to which he joined in.:rolleyes:

Phil was'nt laughing with you........... he was laughing at you:yes:

Infact, he went on record as saying he was the slimmest person in that part of the ground, he'd never felt or looked so slim:D

Archived