onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Phil Taylor

Snecklifter

I think that people have totally misunderstood the content of the Phil Taylor interview, it strikes me that he is talking in exactly the same way as a large number of people on this site in that he sounds totally frustrated and disenchanted with what has gone on at the club. He has offered his help and been totally blanked by those in charge, you cannot blame him for therefore distancing himself from these people in charge. He is well off by most peoples standards but he is not wealthy enough to throw money at a football club, what he has tried to offer is help in other ways with the fact that he has the ear of some influential people that could help. I think more interesting was his comment 'it makes you think something is going on' when discussing the reason his potential investors were not even given the time of day by the Club.

Advert

Does anybody remember what he said about putting money into the club during the Sky Bradford game??

Big statements turned into big lies Phil, be ashamed of yourself you massive weapon.

to be fair, that was only if MC had got in

Well, at a time when we're going to need every 'friend' we can muster, and every penny anyone can spare, it's nice to see we are again belittling one of our own.

So he goes Stoke, so what, So he's rather have a Villa in Spain, so what.....why do we constantly berate anyone and everyone remotely connected with with Port Vale FC.

How in Heavens name can we expect ANYONE to invest when they read the sort of garbage like on threads like this?

It's no wonder 'we are where we are', really sometimes it makes me weep the level we seem to stoop to slag off 'potential' lifesavers (and players to boot).

Even if Phil Taylor does not invest one penny, he will only be on a par with two of our more recent directors.....but he may well have a good word to say to others who may be interested in investing.

Instead of belittling the man, maybe it would be nice to laud his achievements, show some dignity and hope that maybe, just maybe, he may well invest - you never know.

Phil Taylor is well known within the darting world as an utter ******, the fact he's a Vale fan doesn't make him any less of a ******. I'm surprised people even thought he would be remotely interested.

We all work with "utter ******" its a fact of life that every profession has one or more.

" I'm surprised people even thought he would be remotely interested" What are you basing this comment on?

Robbie, Mo and Mark have a continued interest in recent developements. Phil has tried to help the club previously, FACT.

I believe, having had chats with Phil's lad, that with the right people leading the Vale Phil would be involved one way or another. Whether that is a cash injection or not I don't know. But I know that he will prove you wrong. He is infact interested in the Vale.

At a time when PVFC needs every fan rich or poor, famous or not, a die hard fan or an armchair supporter, we should ALL be pulling together and helping our club to survive. This is'nt a time to be knocking/criticising people that could help us a long the difficult road ahead.

Well, at a time when we're going to need every 'friend' we can muster, and every penny anyone can spare, it's nice to see we are again belittling one of our own.

So he goes Stoke, so what, So he's rather have a Villa in Spain, so what.....why do we constantly berate anyone and everyone remotely connected with with Port Vale FC.

How in Heavens name can we expect ANYONE to invest when they read the sort of garbage like on threads like this?

It's no wonder 'we are where we are', really sometimes it makes me weep the level we seem to stoop to slag off 'potential' lifesavers (and players to boot).

Even if Phil Taylor does not invest one penny, he will only be on a par with two of our more recent directors.....but he may well have a good word to say to others who may be interested in investing.

Instead of belittling the man, maybe it would be nice to laud his achievements, show some dignity and hope that maybe, just maybe, he may well invest - you never know.

:yes::yes::clap::clap::clap:

Bang on Fred.

I can stomach him saying that he doesn't want to invest - I have no idea how far his finances stretch but I don't think they would stretch that far (In football terms).

However you talk about "belittling"...

"I'd rather have a villa in spain"

...I didn't hear the original quote and I can't access it on their website so if it's taken out of context then I'll apologise, but to put "Sorry but I haven't quite got enough money/interest" in the way that he is reported to have done is very belittling IMO, and makes him look like a right ****! Maybe you should be re-directing some of those accusations back in his direction....

I can stomach him saying that he doesn't want to invest - I have no idea how far his finances stretch but I don't think they would stretch that far (In football terms).

However you talk about "belittling"...

"I'd rather have a villa in spain"

...I didn't hear the original quote and I can't access it on their website so if it's taken out of context then I'll apologise, but to put "Sorry but I haven't quite got enough money/interest" in the way that he is reported to have done is very belittling IMO, and makes him look like a right ****! Maybe you should be re-directing some of those accusations back in his direction....

Maybe they don't stretch as far now due to him and his wife splitting up.

While Phil has earned a lot of money from darts,his 'multi millions' would hardly stretch far enough to get us out of admin and paying the current debts off.Then what......... Some people need to take a more realistic view of things. And to everyone saying what a **** he is,do you know him personally? Thought not.

Absolutely correct in my opinion and Lady Vale wants him to "rot in hell" How illuminating.

Archived