onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Time for Adams to pick his side and slate board

Guppy 4 England

Adams should be well left alone to do his job, he doesn't need to get involved in anything!! He is a great manager look at where we are with everything that is going on he is a genious!! And your gonna slate him if he doesn't speak out against the board... They will be gone in a few weeks... Leave him alone

Advert

God alot of you talk so much *****!!

Micky is the clubs football manager not a board member give it a rest.. Your making yourselfs sound like morons!!!

Next you will be saying Adams put us in Admin ***!!

He had to attend board meetings for them to be quorate, he said so himself. He would have been there when nil paid shares were issued. I have been surprised how well he has done in recent weeks, but he does have to take a slice of responsibility for his ridiculous decision to go on the board despite many people telling him how daft it was. He played a big part in supporting the old boards position due based on what was best for micky Adams and not port vale. That can't be denied.

I would agree if it weren't for the case that he had sat on the board earlier in the season.

IMO, Adams has to accept a degree of blame for the current mess. He shouldn't have out himself forward to sit on the board as he did.

I seem to remember you fell for it all didn't you?

I think you may be mistaken. I've always been quite clear that a manager should never sit on the board no matter what the circumstances.

Particularly where it was a board that had just been given a vote of no confidence.

Oh sorry, I thought you were all for giving them a chance, and burying your head. I must have been thinking of some other screen name, sorry.

Oh sorry, I thought you were all for giving them a chance, and burying your head. I must have been thinking of some other screen name, sorry.

In fairness, when Miller first came on the scene I said we should see what transpired because I didn't know enough to judge either way.

I went back for the Northampton game spookily enough. It's the only home game I've been to all season as it fast became clear that the Blue Sky deal was pie in the sky.

I don't recall ever backing the idea of Adams on the board though.

In fairness, when Miller first came on the scene I said we should see what transpired because I didn't know enough to judge either way.

I went back for the Northampton game spookily enough. It's the only home game I've been to all season as it fast became clear that the Blue Sky deal was pie in the sky.

I don't recall ever backing the idea of Adams on the board though.

So you can't blame Micky for taking the same approach you did. I doubt he ever sat in a board meeting, and we know he doesn't read this message board. He probably doesn't read an awful lot tbh!

He's a sportsman who decided to let hope and stamina prevail, but he backed the wrong horse.

Has Micky actually enabled them?

He was voted on by the shareholders.

I've said from day 1 that Micky doesn't care about the board room as long as he can do his job. This has definitely tied the other hand behind his back considering the job he's done with no money. He can't even sign free players now!

But he should bide his time. Getting himself sacked now will do no one any good. It could be a hail mary card in our arsenal though.

So you can't blame Micky for taking the same approach you did. I doubt he ever sat in a board meeting, and we know he doesn't read this message board. He probably doesn't read an awful lot tbh!

He's a sportsman who decided to let hope and stamina prevail, but he backed the wrong horse.

If thats true then all he has to do is say so and the decisions made at the meetings will be null and void

I seem to remember you fell for it all didn't you?

People here were not at board meetings (which Adams spoke about attending) where nil paid shares were issued unknown to anyone else. Adams was very pro Bratt and co, but is the only one who doesn't get slated for it.

People here were not at board meetings (which Adams spoke about attending) where nil paid shares were issued unknown to anyone else. Adams was very pro Bratt and co, but is the only one who doesn't get slated for it.

Don't get me wrong, I thought he was an idiot for taking the directorship, and he clearly had no self respect for coming back after p***ing off at the drop of a hat.

I just think he's an idiot, in the literal sense, and wouldn't have thought things through at an intellectual level. It's just football and money as far as Micky's concerned.

They probably promised him the earth too, and he fell for it (being that he's an idiot).

Don't get me wrong, I thought he was an idiot for taking the directorship, and he clearly had no self respect for coming back after p***ing off at the drop off a hat.

I just think he's an idiot, in the literal sense, and wouldn't have thought things through at an intellectual level. It's just football and money as far as Micky's concerned.

They probably promised him the earth too, and he fell for it (being that he's an idiot).

Exactly. Though ignorance is not an excuse. Adams did what was best for adams, and not the long term interests of the club. I won't defend him for that. Next thing we know, he'll be cheer leading Bratt back on board!

Surely Adams now needs to become more vocal in the running of the club? This transfer embargo is affecting his job and our chances of promotion, surely he has to pick his side ? He has the respect of the numpty fans who don't understand the club running so he can help shift more weight to removing the cancer killing our club?

Don't bottle it micky.

Micky is doing a fine job at the minute and I don't think he needs to be even thinking about what is going on behind the scenes let alone commenting....let him concentrate on pushing us up the table.

Archived