onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

IF?

FRITTER

Advert

Please ignore the attention seeker,lets keep this thread on track. i find myself trying to digest the posts then have to read a pile of **** amongst them from markyrat. this is a board tactic to defer.

Its quite incredulous to think that every poster with a different opinion is somehow sent into the breach by Glenn Oliver or Mike Lloyd or whoever has an interest in the current incumbents in our Boardroom. Its possibly a time when you need to be absolutley sure and certain of the person you're dealing with.

I don't forcefully putting a point across and then having 60 other posters re-iterate it is either. Rather Education. I'll be smashing E-mails out tommorrow to help this education happen.

The administrators would be obliged to get the best return for the assets of Port Vale.

This could mean that the highest offer could come from a party who may decide to demolish the lot!

How does that possibility grab yer?

No admin at all costs!

You mean like Bratt and Jackson, who created a new company to hive off the ground?

Dear me, Dave...your love of the Bratt Gang gets worse.

2-3 weeks

Investment to be unveiled

Working night and day

Best sponsors we've ever had

Step down when that's what the fans want

Chaudry wants to buy the club on the cheap and cash in on the club to make a fast buck (pmsl)

Mike Newton can't run the club as he lives in the States

Nil paid shares

Life-long vale-at-heart-chairman selling shares

Spronson family support

Robbie Suite completed by December 18th

(Robbie giving his proxy to SC)

Re-mortgage on ground

BSI investment misrepresentation

Default payments on council loan

Expenditure on police and security to protect directors

Attracting numerous ongoing lawsuits

Lies

Dwindling ST sales / attendances

Red card protests

Protests

SC meetings

Marches

EGM

Late filing of accounts at companies house (and not yet filed)

Reporting Alex to police

Harlequin

Late night pensioner visits

Holidays in the Caribbean

Loan players

Ladders

Youth Team funds

Cornettos

Play offs

Racism

Paranoia

Control

Caravans

Crooks

Look you, if you've got something to say then say it! For goodness sake stop skirting around the issue :razz:

Its quite incredulous to think that every poster with a different opinion is somehow sent into the breach by Glenn Oliver or Mike Lloyd or whoever has an interest in the current incumbents in our Boardroom. Its possibly a time when you need to be absolutley sure and certain of the person you're dealing with.

I don't forcefully putting a point across and then having 60 other posters re-iterate it is either. Rather Education. I'll be smashing E-mails out tommorrow to help this education happen.

What?

Funny how 'Borat' has been a member here for SIX year yet only just started posting!? Almost like he's been laid there asleep and his masters have just awoke him before March 13th. Can we not put him in the OVF recycle bin ALONG with them pair of chuffs markymark and chuffing robbieH BEFORE the big day arrives please!? :rolleyes::yes:

If we go into admin does it mean that people are not held to the confidentiality agreements the club forced anyone who might threaten their cartel to sign?

It would be very interesting to hear to hear from:

Mike Catlin

Mike Newton

The American Consortium

as to why the club did not wish them to invest :ninja::D

No.............They have too much to lose personally they dont care about the Club or the supporters they went into share buying on a personal level to hopefully make a profit if they could find someone to buy the club.

Could you imagine Deakins face when the administrators ask for the nil paid share money :D

What would be gained by demolishing the lot?

The point is that the land that The ground is on could be worth more than the club its self considering most posters think that no one in their right mind would risk money in football.

Just pinting out the possibility!

So you'd pay to demolish Vale Park and then pay.to have a change of use in the planning permisson then pay to build on it?

Or you can build on thenumerous brownfield sites thc council are practically giving away?

Eeeerrrr I know which obne I'd do.

No I would not, read the text again.

The question was what could happen!!!

Technically true but not actually true as Poppleton and Appleby did not accept the best bid last time and the courts accepted their reasons

Quite correct but a possibility as you must agree, plus the courts are seeing more clubs in admin Just hope the we are not the first to see them lose their patience.

Plus bear in mind that the circumstances are different now, some are saying that £4million is needed to pay all Vales debts, was nearer £2millin in 2000.

Admin just worries me and I think should be avoided at all cost, but if things are as bad as many believe ther emay be no option.

If this happens I genuinely fear for our future!

Archived