onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

IF?

FRITTER

Advert

What i mean is,no way will they put us in admin as they would lose all their money unless they have some way managed to get their cash back one way or another:ninja:

They probably won't but if our creditors get itchy about it they might petition is through the courts.

Borat: Its not 5 and 5 technically.We both know that. I just didn't want a guessing game.

Anyway. My question. You're part of we now?

Definately -10 no more. Precedent has already been set for this season. Cannot see how anyone will be out of pocket, the shares were never going to give a return so you will never get your money back anyway!

You can be deducted extra points for other financial irregularities and the like. Also we'd probably have to have exited admin by the start of next season or else we could be deducted points again.

Saturday actually

The club can make a request to go in to administration and choose their own administrators. They have to give 5 days notice of this and one would expect the SOT City Council as secured creditors and debenture holders would want to install their own administrator to protect and serve their best interests and over-rule the club's preferred choice.

This is worrying because wasn't the last administrator Bob Young, who just happens to be big mates with Bratt? :(

If the board put the club into administration:

1. The administrator would chase the holders of any nil paid shares for payment in full immediately.

2. The administrator would chase any current and former directors who are still acting as guarantors for secured debt.

So it would not be in the personal interests of the directors concerned to put the club into administration voluntarily as a pre-EGM tactic. Hopefully.

The administrators would be obliged to get the best return for the assets of Port Vale.

This could mean that the highest offer could come from a party who may decide to demolish the lot!

How does that possibility grab yer?

No admin at all costs!

Whilst the possibility exists, anyone with a drop of business sense would see the sheer lunacy of buying Vale to demolish the ground of a site that would struggle to gain planning for an alternative use.

But don't let reality cloud the agenda.

I am not interested in endless merry go round debates about exactly the same thing over and over. Everything that can be said has been said a thousand times over. On March 13th, we find out which way it goes and no amount of speculation will change a thing.

Now if some people on this forum would just release their sphincter a little, stop treating every little thing as though life itself depends on it and laughed occasionally, maybe people would see OVF as a fair and reasonable representation of the fans rather than a paranoid playground of closet Stoke fans.

How very defensive. Clearly I've got your number.

We are debating issues on Vale not of the existence if a fictional character called Borat. Odd that seing as its a Vale dedicated website and the most important day in the clubs history possibly since Sir Stan lead us to expulsion.

Now as for closet Stokies, well I know someone who isn't averse to accepting any clubs hospitality myself.....

Now if you want the debate. Let me know.

I am not interested in endless merry go round debates about exactly the same thing over and over. Everything that can be said has been said a thousand times over. On March 13th, we find out which way it goes and no amount of speculation will change a thing.

Now if some people on this forum would just release their sphincter a little, stop treating every little thing as though life itself depends on it and laughed occasionally, maybe people would see OVF as a fair and reasonable representation of the fans rather than a paranoid playground of closet Stoke fans.

If you keep on trying to wreck the threads and making stupid remarks I'll report you to the B.B.C.

Don't forget 'TIK TOK'

2-3 weeks

Investment to be unveiled

Working night and day

Best sponsors we've ever had

Step down when that's what the fans want

Chaudry wants to buy the club on the cheap and cash in on the club to make a fast buck (pmsl)

Mike Newton can't run the club as he lives in the States

Nil paid shares

Life-long vale-at-heart-chairman selling shares

Spronson family support

Robbie Suite completed by December 18th

(Robbie giving his proxy to SC)

Re-mortgage on ground

BSI investment misrepresentation

Default payments on council loan

Expenditure on police and security to protect directors

Attracting numerous ongoing lawsuits

Lies

Dwindling ST sales / attendances

Red card protests

Protests

SC meetings

Marches

EGM

Late filing of accounts at companies house (and not yet filed)

Reporting Alex to police

Harlequin

Late night pensioner visits

Holidays in the Caribbean

Loan players

Ladders

Youth Team funds

Cornettos

Play offs

Racism

Paranoia

Control

Caravans

Crooks

Some of us are laughing.But we are laughing at you.

One thing that mustnt happen is ending up in admin and relegated to Conference (thankfully unlikely so it seems with current points).

In the conference you cannot pay for example 10p in the £1 to creditors. You have to pay every single penny within 3 years.If your debt is £3 million you have to pay back £3 million. If you dont, you get thrown out of the the conference and its feeder leagues.

A league with morals!

Archived