onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Council Loan

Ben

I think its you thats on a wind up!! It would be very silly to ignore loan payments we owe the council or anyone else for that matter.

Yes I must be on the wind up because I do not want Vale "fans" to encourage the council to wind the club up!!! Really?

Advert

Decembers got paid didn't it (late though). I thought it was only January that was outstanding as February's isn't due to be paid until next week.

Your probably right REP, was just presuming that Febs would be due on the 1st of month, in line with how the Council normally demand payment for Council Tax. Which would mean we have missed two months, however like you say the loan might be different. :unsure:

The board have not snookered the council, the council will own the ground, then we will have to rent it back.

Then in a few years we can buy it at a fraction of its true value like the golden ones down the road did.

Cant see it being that easy with the amount of people we owe money why should the council get a solid return and Harlequin, Gibraltor, Lloyds TSB and who knows else get 20p in the £?

Payments on the council loan are due at the end of each month. December payment wasn't paid until 28th January, Januarys payment was due 31st January. It's this last payment that is overdue (again). It will probably get paid next Wednesday (29th), the night after the Crewe match. We will then owe Februarys payment!

Agreed, some fans will be merrily dancing on the grave that is Vale Park when we are the next Wimbledon!

The council need to be sensible and look to talk to new owners when they come around, if they call in the loan and we lose our ground we are ****ed.

I think the more frenzied of posters have difficulty differentiating between Port Vale Football Club and the people that are no longer wanted at the club. They seem happy with the logic of starving the patient to kill the parasite...

To use the words of other posters on ere "Tik Tok" the clock is ticking and its only a matter of short time before one of these nil paid creditors send in the administrators - followed by a thorough forensic exam of the books and any previous issues exposed to everyone.:shifty:

p.s we have a few vacancies,, if u dont mind sharing, at my current establishment.

Yes I must be on the wind up because I do not want Vale "fans" to encourage the council to wind the club up!!! Really?

I tell you what, why dont you focus on the fans who have contributed around 10 million pounds on the 8 years of V2001 stewardship rather than the real culprits - V2001

Good shout, get the council to grow a pair and wind Vale up...

I wonder who buys the club once we have to pay the council rent to use Vale Park?

Vale fans sometimes are really silly.

If the council call in the loan, it will be due to the incompetence and mismanagement of the club by its current board. Nothing to do with Vale fans. Brilliant srategy isn't it that the board have adopted, p*ss off the clubs largest creditor with whom the ground is secured. If after Saturday's game they still haven't paid the council loan, I'd love to know where they're going to find the money to pay January's installment, shortly followed by February's, and around the same time wont they need to pay staff too. Someone get gibraltar on the line quick.

I tell you what, why dont you focus on the fans who have contributed around 10 million pounds on the 8 years of V2001 stewardship rather than the real culprits - V2001

You mean the customers who have purchased tickets etc??

The way that is treated on here, you would think that no other club charges for tickets and Vale fans chose to pay for the love of the club.

Buying tickets and shirts makes you a normal football fan, buying shares gives you more kudos when it comes to attending general meetings. That is a simple fact.

My argument on this thread however is with supposed fans encouraging the council to call in the loan. That is just ludicrous and a clear indicator that many have lost site of what this whole fight is about. The football club must be protected at all times, no matter what your opinion is - end of!

So over the pat few weeks we have a Gib loan, H'quin demanding their loan back and the council owing 40K by this time next week? Thank you for 'Working night and day' to save the club tramp boy, you'll forgive me for NOT giving you the same round of applause you attempted on saturday!?... :shutup:

If the council call in the loan, it will be due to the incompetence and mismanagement of the club by its current board. Nothing to do with Vale fans. Brilliant srategy isn't it that the board have adopted, p*ss off the clubs largest creditor with whom the ground is secured. If after Saturday's game they still haven't paid the council loan, I'd love to know where they're going to find the money to pay January's installment, shortly followed by February's, and around the same time wont they need to pay staff too. Someone get gibraltar on the line quick.

I have not argued any differently. I am merely pointing out that it is wrong for fans to openly encourage that scenario.

Once again, OVFers demonstrate a remarkable ability to read what they want to read...

I have not argued any differently. I am merely pointing out that it is wrong for fans to openly encourage that scenario.

Once again, OVFers demonstrate a remarkable ability to read what they want to read...

I would agree that we should not encourage adminstration. HOWEVER.... we're heading that way unless there is change. We know the board does not want change. So, actually, what's the difference?

I think the more frenzied of posters have difficulty differentiating between Port Vale Football Club and the people that are no longer wanted at the club. They seem happy with the logic of starving the patient to kill the parasite...

350k ,Miller and Deakins shares,277k loan.Pray tell Bogrot why haven't Port Vale Football Club paid the council loan?

Archived