onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

v Bradford: all the pre game stuff

cheshirevaliant

Advert

Surely 3 points at any point is a good thing? Why would losing be better for us if we went into admin? Someone on here confirmed the other week it'd be a 10 point deduction. If they are going to take points off us, surely it's better to have 3 more points in the bag than we previously had.

I'm honestly astounded that you think it somehow might be better that we lost on tuesday.

I have a horrible feeling it will be more then 10 points yes thats for admin but more can be deducted for other financial wrong doings.

I agree the more points we stack up the better for the club IF and only if the dreaded admin arrives as it will make sure we remain in the league.

just I worry the longer we dont play the worse it will be for the players if the clubs we play have managed to get games played during the iceage.

I fear the club isnt doing enough theses days to get games played as they can blame everything or everyone but not themselves.

Id be there tomorrow if it wasnt so far to travel

Surely 3 points at any point is a good thing? Why would losing be better for us if we went into admin? Someone on here confirmed the other week it'd be a 10 point deduction. If they are going to take points off us, surely it's better to have 3 more points in the bag than we previously had.

I'm honestly astounded that you think it somehow might be better that we lost on tuesday.

I'm astounded he has the ability to think full stop! :rolleyes:

What a truly bizarre and failed logic as they will simply take away another 3 points we have earned anyway. Stay off the Special Brew lad! :D

I have a horrible feeling it will be more then 10 points yes thats for admin but more can be deducted for other financial wrong doings.

I agree the more points we stack up the better for the club IF and only if the dreaded admin arrives as it will make sure we remain in the league.

just I worry the longer we dont play the worse it will be for the players if the clubs we play have managed to get games played during the iceage.

I fear the club isnt doing enough theses days to get games played as they can blame everything or everyone but not themselves.

Id be there tomorrow if it wasnt so far to travel

Financial wrongdoings such as what? What Luton were up to? They were guilty of illegal payments to players hence the 30 point deduction. It's a common misconception they were deducted 30 points for admin. It was 17 (or 19) for admin as it was their 3rd time and either 13 (or 11) for the illegal payments they made. I hardly think we're going to be caught making illegal payments to players. We can barely make the payments we are supposed to make to the players.

I'd love go but spent up already this month and only got paid on Friday.

I fancy a good Vale performance Tomoz 2-0 R Taylor and Williamson to net with about 400 Vale fans in attendance.

400 vale fans are you having a laugh on a few occassions we have struggled take that many bradford on a saturday.

Archived