onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Guy Madjo signs for...

carpetman123

I don't think it matters whether he is a loss or not. The fact is he scored a hatrick for us (ironically against Aldershot) and would have stayed had this incompetent board not been ****ing everything up.

Instead he signs for a club below us (at the moment anyway) in the league. It does just rubs salt into the wounds.

What he said.

It's the principle - Aldershot...Give me strength. :(

What's that quote about moving forwards on and off the pitch?

Advert

I'm better than Pope so that's not hard - he's useless and Madjo has alsmost scored more in one game than he has all season.

It depends which day you get Marc Richards on (the can be arsed or can't be arsed day), Williamson has probably the most potential but Rigg is very hit and miss. In my view he would have bettered some of what we've got.

Not saying our lot are great, rigg, pope and Williamson are average players at best. Just asking whether he was much better (haven't seen him play) than what we have if he was dropped?

If he was dropped at the end of his loan then he is just another average player brought in amongst other average players isn't he? To move on we need better than we already have. Is he better than rico, Williamson, pope and rigg? If not then why bother.

When did Rico, Pope , Rigg or Williamson last get a hattrick?;)

Bill Bratt, Glenn Oliver et al. This is what your vision for Port Vale has created. We have gone from competing to get into the Championship, to a club that has to loan players from STEVENAGE (no disrespect), cant afford to keep them, then ALDERSHOT (again no disrespect) go in and buy them. Oh well, so long as there's a club, never mind eh. Pathetic, the club has literally been destroyed by those low life incompetent fools.

Post of the day

When did Rico, Pope , Rigg or Williamson last get a hattrick?;)

My posts had question marks in them as I've never seen him. However I would argue not to buy a player based on one match. I'd be concerned seeing as he couldn't get into our currently poor team after just a month. Perhaps that's the managers fault, I don't know.

I don't think it matters whether he is a loss or not. The fact is he scored a hatrick for us (ironically against Aldershot) and would have stayed had this incompetent board not been ****ing everything up.

Instead he signs for a club below us (at the moment anyway) in the league. It does just rubs salt into the wounds.

Of course it matters whether he is a loss or not!

We should only want players that will better us, no point keeping players that couldn't get in the team that is currently so poor. That is just throwing money away.

You should always want to aspire for better, Chilvers and JMW were and are losses that the board should be castigated for, Madjo is not hence the reason to the club he has ended up at.

Of course it matters whether he is a loss or not!

We should only want players that will better us, no point keeping players that couldn't get in the team that is currently so poor. That is just throwing money away.

You should always want to aspire for better, Chilvers and JMW were and are losses that the board should be castigated for, Madjo is not hence the reason to the club he has ended up at.

Hear hear!

It's hurting me badly that we cannot sign players ourselves, and in no way does this post excuse that fact or the reasons behind it, but...

- Most posts show massive disrepect to Aldershot (and even Stevenage). In earlier times watching Vale, we were a much bigger club than then non-league Wigan.

- Madjo was a great loan signing, but if we had a small pot (which we havent I guess) I wouldnt use it on him. Creative midfield, defence and a winger would take priority.

- Aldershot may have made the classic mistake of signing a player because he had a great game against them, by a million miles his best Vale game. We have signed players in this way before then regretted it.

I do wish the player all the best though, he worked hard here and deserves a good career.

Wasn't good enough. One hat trick does not make a player. Was god awful in every other game I saw him in.

Was it Dagenham that he scored one and set one up with a great lay off? Whatever, he's bettee than Pope and Rigg. Rigg should be doing what the other loanee did and beat people and Pope should score more goals rather than moan all the fu cking time. The latter needs a rest if I am honest.

It's hurting me badly that we cannot sign players ourselves, and in no way does this post excuse that fact or the reasons behind it, but...

- Most posts show massive disrepect to Aldershot (and even Stevenage). In earlier times watching Vale, we were a much bigger club than then non-league Wigan.

- Madjo was a great loan signing, but if we had a small pot (which we havent I guess) I wouldnt use it on him. Creative midfield, defence and a winger would take priority.

- Aldershot may have made the classic mistake of signing a player because he had a great game against them, by a million miles his best Vale game. We have signed players in this way before then regretted it.

I do wish the player all the best though, he worked hard here and deserves a good career.

I couldn't care less who the player is and whether they will be a loss or not. Its the principal. You use Wigan to make a point, but inadvertently proved my earlier point. Look at what a single owner with passion and ambition can achieve. Dont get me wrong there are times when clubs over and under achieve, what we have become though is a club that no longer competes. Thats not disrespecting other clubs, fair play to them, but their small size is being used to show the extent of our decline, and the manner in which we have done it.

Archived