Colchester GTC winners - t-shirt update

robf

Hello,

If you're one of the lucky winners of Barry's Colchester competition, you'll know you are getting a special OVF t-shirt.

IMG_20200303_185236350.thumb.jpg.98e4fb95dcb02908546743940086e7c1.jpg

I'm pleased to say my order has arrived and the t-shirts should be dispatched to you this week (all expect Bertie Bus - sorry as yours was a little later there will be a slight delay).

I hope the t-shirts will be worth the wait 😃

Rob

Advert:

16 hours ago, robf said:

Hello,

If you're one of the lucky winners of Barry's Colchester competition, you'll know you are getting a special OVF t-shirt...

I'm pleased to say my order has arrived and the t-shirts should be dispatched to you this week (all except Bertie Bus - sorry as yours was a little later there will be a slight delay).

I hope the t-shirts will be worth the wait 😃

Rob

Tch! and would you all like to read Bertie Bus's 'excuse' for his late claim?

"Hi Barry, 

Sorry for the late reply. Me and my partner had our first child on the Monday after the Colchester game so we've been up to our necks in it since!"

Now I ask you, what sort of an 'excuse' is that for making a late claim?! 😉

Bertie Bus, on behalf of everyone at OVF Towers - congratulations to you and your beloved on the arrival of your first born 😎

'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Advert:

• 2 weeks later...
Mine has arrived too,many thanks Rob.
Well worth the wait.
Stage safe and healthy.
UTV
Understand mine has come too, currently in New Zealand on holiday but in lockdown. Probably the closest I will ever get to you Barry. Big thank you wave for all you do from man in the pub.

Archived