onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We need to talk

ozaic

Advert

Deakin, Milller and co would never agree to a face to face meeting with supporters but there is an alternative. Get Radio Stoke to invite them in to take part in a question and answer session during their regular Tuesday sports programme. I don't think for a minute that they would agree to take part but that in itself would be another nail in their coffin.

Now this is a great idea... it would be a safe place for them. no excuses. when they turn it down= another nail

Now this is a great idea... it would be a safe place for them. no excuses. when they turn it down= another nail

I agree it is a great idea.But even if they did turn which I doubt.Then all questions sent in would be vetted by themselves .Or if asked live on air and it's a question they don't like they would just fob it off or come out with no comment,can't answer that due to ongoing discussions and confidentiality etc.

We'll get nowhere talking to these amateurs.They'll have no answers to the questions we ask.They ignore the red cards so there's only one way of getting the message over and that's to stay away,what we should have done from day one.When will they realise they are not wanted?:unsure:

Weren't the 'then board' asked various quetions at the EGM and they all just sat there quietly and never answered?

They will say nothing, they don't have to, they have enough shares to do as they please.

They know it, we know it. So long as they can keep finding 50k here and there to keep them in power they will.

What happens when they finally run out of friends with deep pockets.....who knows, until then they are 'saving the club' from people like me......scummer that I am!

We'll get nowhere talking to these amateurs.They'll have no answers to the questions we ask.They ignore the red cards so there's only one way of getting the message over and that's to stay away,what we should have done from day one.When will they realise they are not wanted?:unsure:

I agree with all you say. The point of doing a radio interview will show them up to a larger audience. hopefully more people not involved with our plight will understand what they are. we need them to know the hole of stoke on trent is against them. we need to make them look stpid at every opportunity.

Archived