onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

We need to talk

ozaic

A truce????? areyou on drugs or had a few to many???

A truce with these scum bags???? NEVER

the directors have got to come out and tell the fans what is going on. hiding behind police, not turning up for work and having a media black out is enraging the fans. their non communication is fueling hatred and frustration towards them.... this is leaving the passionate fans with little options. protests are falling on deaf ears. starving them out is not working because a large amount fans rightly still want to support the team they love. red cards have been shown as a visible symbol of our discontent inside the ground. im afraid the legal challenge to each director ultimately will cost thousands... money the supporters club does not have will amount to nothing.

All i can see coming is violence and ultimately the demise of Port Vale. This is one almighty **** up. ( please note i do not support violence... unless its on a film on tv)

What i am advocating is a truce. lets lay down the gauntlet. we should ask the board for a formal meeting with a select group of fans in a place of their choosing. a place where they can feel safe, a place where we can ask for answers and find out what the plan is for our clubs future.

if they do not agree to this i think we can all rightfully assume without a shadow of doubt that they have no place in our club.

Advert

the directors have got to come out and tell the fans what is going on. hiding behind police, not turning up for work and having a media black out is enraging the fans. their non communication is fueling hatred and frustration towards them.... this is leaving the passionate fans with little options. protests are falling on deaf ears. starving them out is not working because a large amount fans rightly still want to support the team they love. red cards have been shown as a visible symbol of our discontent inside the ground. im afraid the legal challenge to each director ultimately will cost thousands... money the supporters club does not have will amount to nothing.

All i can see coming is violence and ultimately the demise of Port Vale. This is one almighty **** up. ( please note i do not support violence... unless its on a film on tv)

What i am advocating is a truce. lets lay down the gauntlet. we should ask the board for a formal meeting with a select group of fans in a place of their choosing. a place where they can feel safe, a place where we can ask for answers and find out what the plan is for our clubs future.

if they do not agree to this i think we can all rightfully assume without a shadow of doubt that they have no place in our club.

This is a good suggestion, if not only to let the board know that the protests and the SC efforts will not cease until they're gone.

I just wonder what each and everyone of them is trying to accomplish by being silent, stubborn and stupid, just what's in it for them. They're all getting on in years so you'd have thought they could do without the hassle.

Somehow a way has got to be found to allow these people to exit the club graciously and that will, more than likely, involve money to buy their shares.

The time for talk is long gone. And definitely no truces. They had their chance with the BSI investment and couldn't have made a bigger mess of it if they had tried.

The problem with talking to the board was demonstrated recently when the SC representatives exposed the nil paid shares scandal directly in a meeting with Miller and Deakin. What happened? They stormed out of the meeting.

Talks with the board only happen if the dialogue is on their terms and there are enough scandals now to indicate that any discussions will be heated, attacking the directors. So no chance of it happening.

ok then lets have a section on this website dedicated to ideas on removing the board. honking horns and violence will not achieve our goal neither will legal action without a lot of money.... im sorry supporters club neither is the promise of an interim board... who da f will be on this board... you need to start putting people forward and letting us hear what they want. they will ultimately choose the next owner of PVFC hopefully . as a share holder i want to know who you are putting forward for this board or we could end up right back here.

ok then lets have a section on this website dedicated to ideas on removing the board. honking horns and violence will not achieve our goal neither will legal action without a lot of money.... im sorry supporters club neither is the promise of an interim board... who da f will be on this board... you need to start putting people forward and letting us hear what they want. they will ultimately choose the next owner of PVFC hopefully . as a share holder i want to know who you are putting forward for this board or we could end up right back here.

The candidates at an EGM will be listed on the voting form, profiles of the candidates are also usually included. It is quite possible they would address an open meeting, but that is optional. I am confident that this will be organised properly by the SC and action groups, at the appropriate time. Surely 6/8 weeks before an EGM?

I am also a shareholder but I feel there is no point deciding on an interim board at this stage. The focus has to be solely on removing the board. Notifying shareholders of the members of an interim board is pointless while the four Manuel's still sit in the boardroom.

I think the SC has so far done an excellent job and I am sure will continue to do so. The lesson that has been learned from the last EGM is to play your cards close to your chest. Keep the board on the back foot rather than giving them time to make contingency plans by announcing the exact detail of your next move. The pressure will eventually tell.

It's three stages in my eyes:

1) Removal of all directors of the current board

2) Acceptance as to the members of an interim board.

3) Appoint new board. One with no previous history in Port Vale.

........ yet you believe talking to them will help achieve our goal!......... I'm sorry, but wat da f do you think they will say?!!

here are some ideas. some might be stupid..... ok most of them.

put PVFC up for sale on ebay on a shares basis with the supporters club to announce chairman . Put an advert in the times newspaper "one football club for sale to a good owner 5million + debts."

We have a few celeb fans..... cheers Rob for your investment but if we did some research on the worlds seriously rich and approached them as a group... perhaps we could convince them to buy the club.

Alright all these are ****

We need ideas

here are some ideas. some might be stupid..... ok most of them.

put PVFC up for sale on ebay on a shares basis with the supporters club to announce chairman . Put an advert in the times newspaper "one football club for sale to a good owner 5million + debts."

We have a few celeb fans..... cheers Rob for your investment but if we did some research on the worlds seriously rich and approached them as a group... perhaps we could convince them to buy the club.

Alright all these are ****

We need ideas

OK, If I was rich, why should I buy Port Vale, as a business opportunity?

Archived