onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

What are they hiding??

ValeMadrid87

I would really love too know what the Board members are hiding...

Why are they so desperate too hang onto Power?

Even tho they know full well that the club is on it's last legs and they have not hardly got a penny too rub between em, why still do they try and hang onto Power??

The board know full well that if this season turns out too be a bad one, Performance wise (Which now looks inevitable) then our season tickets will drop dramatically, Maybe by at least half.. But knowing this why do are they not letting go of there guard... What are they hiding?...

The board has had numerous calls too stand down too help save there (tattered) Reputations.. But still they refuse too stand down.. Again what are they hiding...

It seems the board only talk too People they know and Trust.. People that will not spill the beans, behind the scenes... Why is this?

Simms not being able too have full acess too the accounts without putting a cash injection into the club first.. Why is this??

Peter Miller (A known Dodgy man) is allowed too walk into the club willy nilly free too do as he pleases... Without making any cash injection and in fact being to be allowed too join the board with invisible shares, thus giving him unlimited access too past and present account info (He was a friend of the board)..

It's time we demanded this account disclosurement legally if possible...

We have been saying it for along time now... But these crooks have ****ed up, good and proper somewhere down the line and are trying everything possible too stay in charge and hoping that it all blows over... But we can never let this go.. Something must of gone on illegally over the years..

And I'm ****ing sick of Vale

Now.. We want some answers

And some answers very soon

Before VP seriously erupts big time..

I don't think this will be long now either..

I don't condone any violence but there are some nutters out there and we are all angry, it's just soon I feel somebody will get seriously hurt Soon.. I hope this doesn't happen because this shouldn't happen,

For god sake board... Own up to what you have done now, because we will find out soon enough.. Do it before it's too late and things get nasty!!

(which I hope they don't, Because all tho we joke sometimes, nobody deserved too be targeted, they need too do the decent thing, and hold there hands up!!)

Rant over

P.S Our team is dire!!! If we are still in league 2 next season I will be surprised..

Advert

Could this be a reason why PD is still about, they are trying to keep him quiet, he made some pretty damning comments blaming other people when it was reported he was standing down as CEO. Now he is quiet again....

I think Lemony has them by the balls.

Then it may be a case that we have to buy the truth from Deakin. This cannot continue. THAT board cannot return

And then the apparent meeting at The Moathouse today involving some of the old directors has me again speculating.

1) no information as to the detailed state of the finances at the club

2) the potential future involvement of an ex-Chairman and directors who know they are not wanted

3) the resistance of the current directors to change

4) the determination of the previous board to retain power by buying up shares to prevent all of them being voted off the board.

Given the refusal of the club to be open, the obvious assumption is that there is some dark secret being protected.

Archived