onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

My Fear for PVFC

Boslem Boy

My Views & Thoughts

I have followed my beloved Port Vale since my father first took me in 1969. 30 years later I took my own children and to this day this club is my life.

In have travelled the country and have spoken to fans from all over. The top sides (Man U, Liverpool, Spurs etc) have tried to ridicule "little Port Vale" but I held my own. I've been to Anfield and seen us draw, I've been to Goodison and seen us draw, I've been to Highbury and seen us draw and I've been to Elland Road and seen us draw.

I saw "little Port Vale" beat Spurs, Everton, Southampton and push a top side in Leeds Utd at Vale Park.

Proud moments for me and fond memories to think about in the dark, dark days since.

But now times have changed. V2001 nearly destroyed my club. They (V2001) and in particular Bill Bratt ignored a genuine offer from millionaire Mo and Vale fan Mark Simms and chose instead to drag my club to the edge of administration (again) by allowing Deakin/Miller to rip the very heart out of a club that they care so little about, a club that they have no love or loyalty for!

I have boycotted the last 3 home games in protest but I now feel that this is not enough. Such is my fear that we, my beloved Port Vale could end up as a Chester City or a Darlington has driven me to complain, moan and post this. For the first time in my life I know that I must stand up and be counted and I will protest and harrass this scum until they have left the club that 4 generations of my family have supported.

I will be outside Reception for the duration of the game standing alongside others who saw the dangers long before I did.

For those Pro - Board Supporters please dont criticise me. One day you will accept that you are wrong.

For those Anti - Board supporters please don't post as these are my thoughts and my fears for a club I love. I dont need any allies.

To all the Directors who may read this, please, please leave now so that we, the genuine and loyal supporters have a chance to rebuild a club and a history from the ruins and debt that you have left.

===========================================

Advert

I maitain that until enough of us band together for a little more "Stoke" type action the status quo will remain.

I genuinely fear the EGM turning to farce again as there is no way that the scum 4 will go quietly & they will use unpaid for shares in someway shape or form.

Sad but i think we have two options

1- Stoke style

2- pursuade enough people who are owed money by the club to call the debt in & force us into admin.

I fear you are right Brookers'

Something will trigger a reaction eventually, tensions are reaching breaking point.

I carry no fear personally with regards to 'the Stoke way' of evicting this scum, they are not going anywhere unless forced to do so.

Sooner rather than later it will kick off and when it does I'm in.

I fear you are right Brookers'

Something will trigger a reaction eventually, tensions are reaching breaking point.

I carry no fear personally with regards to 'the Stoke way' of evicting this scum, they are not going anywhere unless forced to do so.

Sooner rather than later it will kick off and when it does I'm in.

I suspect that if the 'legal challenge' falters and another EGM is lost then all hell will really break out.

I maitain that until enough of us band together for a little more "Stoke" type action the status quo will remain.

I genuinely fear the EGM turning to farce again as there is no way that the scum 4 will go quietly & they will use unpaid for shares in someway shape or form.

Sad but i think we have two options

1- Stoke style

2- pursuade enough people who are owed money by the club to call the debt in & force us into admin.

You may be right.But .....

This may upset a few people but I think we just need to wait until we see what results the EGM bring before we do anything else.

My first game was 1967 so I can fully understand where you are coming from. I initially signed up for SEO but was taken in by the promise of the so-called 'Blue Sky' investment and purchased a season ticket at the last offer, something which I regret now, I am still protesting and will until my last breath. But what I do still find amazing is, even after everything that has been exposed proving what liars the people running our club are, there are still people out there who say "its them SEO and Black n Gold peoples fault who we've got running the club now, it'll be their fault when there's no club to support"!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe these people still think this, I am totally gobsmacked. Whoever said apathy will kill the Vale were spot on !! :( :(

My first game was 1967 so I can fully understand where you are coming from. I initially signed up for SEO but was taken in by the promise of the so-called 'Blue Sky' investment and purchased a season ticket at the last offer, something which I regret now, I am still protesting and will until my last breath. But what I do still find amazing is, even after everything that has been exposed proving what liars the people running our club are, there are still people out there who say "its them SEO and Black n Gold peoples fault who we've got running the club now, it'll be their fault when there's no club to support"!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe these people still think this, I am totally gobsmacked. Whoever said apathy will kill the Vale were spot on !! :( :(

never a truer word spoken.

Agree entirely Marge, I think some fans are honestly worried to what could happen and want to blame anyone, there's only one group to blame though and I'm 100% sure who that is!!:(

Good post and obviously from the heart. It all comes back to the point, why wont they leave, what are they hiding? It sticks out a mile that something very sinister is taking place at Vale park. They are covering something absolutely massive, its so obvious. The only people that seem to care about what is happening is us fans. Radio Stoke are a joke, if there is a protest they prefer to ask - how will the protest affect the players? instead of trying to find out why the protest is taking place, I am absolutely sick of them. When Bill Bratt was Chairman nearly every call on praise and grumble was about what a great job he was doing. I know the Sentinel coverage has improved a bit, but if the local media had supported us, then they would be long gone by now. The problem has been that unless you log onto this web site it is very difficult to get a true picture of whats going on at our beloved club. I blame radio Stoke in particular for not reporting events properly, lets face it a lot of fans only know what is reported in these 2 media outlets. Without their help its difficult to get our message across.

Archived