onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo port vale fan of the year!!!!!!!!!

valesince83

Advert

If he was Vale fan of the year he would now step in with his millions, pay off the debt and shareholders, take control of the club from these clowns and help Micky Adams assemble a promotion winning squad. Oh and now and again he might pay to watch us occasionally.

Spot on, what has MC ever done for PVFC, if he did any of the above he would get my vote.

Some Vale fans are more enamoured with MC than PVFC.

Spot on, what has MC ever done for PVFC, if he did any of the above he would get my vote.

Utter drivel.

Try to read the full thread and understand the full meaning for such actions, this is about the bigger picture in trying absolutely everything legal to oust the filth that have laid seige to our boardroom over the last 9 years!

Sometimes I wonder!! ;)

Utter drivel.

Try to read the full thread and understand the full meaning for such actions, this is about the bigger picture in trying absolutely everything legal to oust the filth that have laid seige to our boardroom over the last 9 years!

Sometimes I wonder!! ;)

It is amazing how some people totally ignore whats right in front of them, how do these people function day to day, that amazes me

Try engaging your brain before spouting nonsense.

If MC did put millions into the club, what do you think the Board would do with it? If you think the answer is "strengthen the team" then you are frankly certifiable.

Utter drivel.

Sometimes I wonder!! ;)

So what's he doing, what's he done for PVFC over the last 9 years, before you start thinking/talking about the bigger picture. Don't you think he could be more proactive.

He's done nothing apart from threaten legal action, sit and watch and be outmanouvered by the, as you call them, "filth that have laid seige to our boardroom over the last 9 years". The one thing he has done is to orchestrate small minds like yourself to do the dirty work for him. Bigger picture, you have no idea.

You really are impressed with yourself.

I don't think it is right to vote for Mo for this. There are more deserving Vale fans out there for starters. And secondly, this isn't 'Port Vale fan of the year.' This is a national award, for fan of the year of any league club. We could take this award away from someone who ran 50+ marathons to raise money for charity in the name of the club. Or someone who has attended every game for the past 50 years, home and away, bought shares to keep their club going, works for free on the gate on matchdays, etc, etc. Yes the extra publicity would be great, but imagine if you are the brother, father, etc of a truly genuine fan and they get beaten by some stunt like this.

Mo can be voted Vale player of the season instead :yes:

So what's he doing, what's he done for PVFC over the last 9 years, before you start thinking/talking about the bigger picture. Don't you think he could be more proactive.

He's done nothing apart from threaten legal action, sit and watch and be outmanouvered by the, as you call them, "filth that have laid seige to our boardroom over the last 9 years". The one thing he has done is to orchestrate small minds like yourself to do the dirty work for him. Bigger picture, you have no idea.

You really are impressed with yourself.

Yes I am as it looks like most of the rest of us see the aim of such a campaign and you are walking around in your own little bubble - vote Bratt and Co forever eh? :rolleyes:

You need to stop being so blinkered and realise this isn't a campaign for Mo, this is a campaign to oust the evil of the last 9 years :wub:

(For the record I feel Mo made a massive mistake not offering Rob Lee full value for his shares but the businessman in him got the better of him I guess.

VOTE MO - GET ON MO!

No disrepect to Mo he can win it next year.......But the likes of Old Sage (Mike Lakin) deserves a shout among others......

Among others.......

Malcolm Hirst and the other NLV, :yes:

Pete Williams,Martin Tideswell and the other members of the SC commitee, :yes:

Black & Gold guys, :yes:

SEO guys, :yes:

Yes I am as it looks like most of the rest of us see the aim of such a campaign and you are walking around in your own little bubble - vote Bratt and Co forever eh? :rolleyes:

You need to stop being so blinkered and realise this isn't a campaign for Mo, this is a campaign to oust the evil of the last 9 years :wub:

(For the record I feel Mo made a massive mistake not offering Rob Lee full value for his shares but the businessman in him got the better of him I guess.

VOTE MO - GET ON MO!

Who's "Vote Bratt & Co forever", I'm certainly not. I'm not blinkered in any way and realise the only game in town is MC but I do wish he would be more proactive (he may be on the QT, who knows).

I'm as disgusted with the antics of PD, PM and the others over the last however many months as anyone.

Try engaging your brain before spouting nonsense.

If MC did put millions into the club, what do you think the Board would do with it? If you think the answer is "strengthen the team" then you are frankly certifiable.

Who's talking about anyone putting millions into the club. In the process of reading the eyes work before the brain, my advice to you is let your eyes see what's written and not what you perceive is written, then engage your synapse-less brain.

I just wish MC would be more proactive in ousting the current regime, he may be behind the scenes, who knows.

Archived