Advert

Mo port vale fan of the year!!!!!!!!!

valesince83

Mo Chaudry*

Age - 51

[email protected]

Tel-01782 205747

Team-Port vale fc

For his honesty , integrity and interest in port vale when all others in the board room have failed. His interest and helpfulness with port vale fans is second to none and I nominate him for his passion he has shown to make this club great again.*

Many thanks

http://www.npower.com/fl/competitions/index.htm

Copy and paste to vote for mo Chaudry as fan of the year, let's make the board and bill happy :p

Advert

I now count mo as a genuine fan

Eh!!!

He may want to gain control of PVFC but a genuine fan????......was he at Southend with the 160 GENUINE fans ( not knocking those who didnt go by the way ) as he can certainly afford it and has he been a regular for many years prior to his attempts and will he attend if he doesnt gain control??

Threads like these make me cringe

Jean is another one Jimmy or the many others on that coach who continue to throw hard earned money away every Saturday when PVFC hit the road

Quite right Wezza i was only using an example.......Jean would he a fantastic candidate.....:yes:

Eh!!!

He may want to gain control of PVFC but a genuine fan????......was he at Southend with the 160 GENUINE fans ( not knocking those who didnt go by the way ) as he can certainly afford it and has he been a regular for many years prior to his attempts and will he attend if he doesnt gain control??

Threads like these make me cringe

Of course he's not a genuine fan, this is more a statement of intent. It's far more important that we use any opportunity to undermine the people that are crucifying the club and to gain as much publicity as we can as only the Sentinel are taking the matter seriously presently.

People like Old Sage, Jean, Gary, Martin Tideswell et al should be commended for their endeavours as should I and the other 163 loons that attended Roots Hall on Saturday.

However a plastic award from the FL will not make up for our club falling into oblivion if we don't oust the evil currently governing our club.

Archived