Mo port vale fan of the year!!!!!!!!!

valesince83

Guest Mart750
Mo Chaudry*

Age - 51

[email protected]

Tel-01782 205747

Team-Port vale fc

For his honesty , integrity and interest in port vale when all others in the board room have failed. His interest and helpfulness with port vale fans is second to none and I nominate him for his passion he has shown to make this club great again.*

Many thanks

http://www.npower.com/fl/competitions/index.htm

Copy and paste to vote for mo Chaudry as fan of the year, let's make the board and bill happy :p

Truly pathetic.

If you want to nominate someone nominate a genuine fan.

Advert

Truly pathetic.

If you want to nominate someone nominate a genuine fan.

Have you not read the intentions, I hate this board!!!! And I want to humilihate them as much as possible, they have tarnished my love for this club!!!!!!!!!!yes there are brilliant genuine fans, and we all know that, and I thank them all.

Have you not read the intentions, I hate this board!!!! And I want to humilihate them as much as possible, they have tarnished my love for this club!!!!!!!!!!yes there are brilliant genuine fans, and we all know that, and I thank them all.

So why not stick to other methods then, and let unsung Vale fans be recognised?

So why not stick to other methods then, and let unsung Vale fans be recognised?

We can recognise unsung vale fans ,what ever they are? , when we have saved the club and have a club that can be supported !!! Look at the bigger picture people and use your brains!!! :banghead:

Pretty sure anybody involved with the PV volunteers deserves it more. But hey, why let that get in the way of this, ay?

It's one award for fans. Forget this bigger picture here because these ***** will out before long, and we'll look ridiculous voting Mo fan of the year.

I give up , honestly I do , is it me ? .... anyway enjoy the Blue square , and before you say anything Ill still be Vale whatever league ,I just want better for the club I love .. Hey put me down as fan of the year !!!!!

I give up , honestly I do , is it me ? .... anyway enjoy the Blue square , and before you say anything Ill still be Vale whatever league ,I just want better for the club I love .. Hey put me down as fan of the year !!!!!

So if I dont vote Mo as fan of the year, Im a pro boarder? Thats what it sounds like to me...

Pretty sure anybody involved with the PV volunteers deserves it more. But hey, why let that get in the way of this, ay?

It's one award for fans. Forget this bigger picture here because these ***** will out before long, and we'll look ridiculous voting Mo fan of the year.

Then I suggest you draw up a list of names, state why we should vote for each and give us all the chance to decide.

My reason for voting for Mo has nothing to do with him as a fan and all to do with sticking two fingers up at Bill Bratt

Archived