onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo port vale fan of the year!!!!!!!!!

valesince83

Advert

No thanks. I have better things to do with my time.

so you want us to vote for people we may not know and you dont know why we should vote for them.....

hence why i voted for mo, i know him i voted for him because i want to really **** off V2001 and all its supporters

so you want us to vote for people we may not know and you dont know why we should vote for them.....

hence why i voted for mo, i know him i voted for him because i want to really **** off V2001 and all its supporters

You dont get the point its an award for FANS of a football club who have done something or do something worth mentioning. Like Joan who runs the coaches, she does this for free, pays for her own away travel, gives up her time to organise other events at the club as well these are the deserving fans of this award not Mo. I support Mo in his take over, but this award should be for a genuine fan

You dont get the point its an award for FANS of a football club who have done something or do something worth mentioning. Like Joan who runs the coaches, she does this for free, pays for her own away travel, gives up her time to organise other events at the club as well these are the deserving fans of this award not Mo. I support Mo in his take over, but this award should be for a genuine fan

I do get exactly the point 100%

Im using the poll to stick two fingers up at V2001, I dont care, it makes me feel better.

I do get exactly the point 100%

Im using the poll to stick two fingers up at V2001, I dont care, it makes me feel better.

At least you have a reason to attempt to take an award away from a fan who deserves it. Mo could use other outlets such as the media to belittle this current board, and uses his facebook a lot to do it. He a) wont win this award, and B) shouldn't want to win this

At least you have a reason to attempt to take an award away from a fan who deserves it. Mo could use other outlets such as the media to belittle this current board, and uses his facebook a lot to do it. He a) wont win this award, and B) shouldn't want to win this

Mo's not using the petition, I am, I hope others do

I know exactly why Im using it and feel 100% comfortable with it

Well said mate Pro Mo here we go with Simmo yahoo===ps I voted for Mo as well:D

Strange as I said I was pro-mo also, but do not understand why taking something from a deserving fan is the way forward. As it is not just our club that votes

Strange as I said I was pro-mo also, but do not understand why taking something from a deserving fan is the way forward. As it is not just our club that votes

FP23

Which deserving fans are we jepordising ? as its all clubs, and ultimately decided by a panel I can assue you a Vale fan will not win it end of

So my vote for Mo is taking nothing away from anybody and in a childish way makes me feel better

FP23

Which deserving fans are we jepordising ? as its all clubs, and ultimately decided by a panel I can assue you a Vale fan will not win it end of

So my vote for Mo is taking nothing away from anybody and in a childish way makes me feel better

I do not know what every fan at every club does but as my previous example of Joan who works organising away travel for free in her own spare time. This is a more deserving fan that could miss out on the award or even a nomination from Port Vale fans.

As you openly admit it is a childish attempt to make you feel better, which is fair enough.

I'm not voting for Mo on this, there is definatley Port Vale fans out there who deserve this award more.

What about somebody from NLV or somebody from B&G, surely this would make them squirm just as much as Mo winning it, plus we would be voting for a fan who has put a tremendous amount of effort into saving our club from these cretins.

I'm not voting for Mo on this, there is definatley Port Vale fans out there who deserve this award more.

What about somebody from NLV or somebody from B&G, surely this would make them squirm just as much as Mo winning it, plus we would be voting for a fan who has put a tremendous amount of effort into saving our club from these cretins.

Then vote for them then ................. while we still have a club!

Archived