onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Radio Stoke - Midweek sports tonight

Vale

Advert

I'm very disappointed not with Martin & Jean I hasten to add but surely Port Vale deserve more coverage than we have received, given the circumstances that we are currently under. If we were going to Wembley they would all be there milking it.

Surely the club's future is more important than any single match.

Did Acres really say 'there has been no proof they haven't paid for their shares'?? ****. Deakin and Miller came on radio stoke, said they had paid and that they would be back next week with the proof. They never can back. Surely that is proof enough!!

Great stuff, nice to hear a voice and put it to the names on here. The thing that comes out of that for me is that it seems that Administration is inevitable. We are a football club that on the face of it is trading at a loss, we have 277k more debt than we had 3 weeks ago, thats gone, a top earner has left and there is still no money for a loan signing or two who are already at the club. I agree with Jean that administration should be a last resort and cannot be treated in a cavalier manner, but the Vale as it stands cannot surely be classed as a going concern.

Surely its better to force the issue now, accept administration as a fait accomplis due to the actions of the few over the last x years (trace it back as far as you like or as suits your own agenda) and go into Admin with a solid, supporting fanbase, who can influence the process, who will support the club regardless of the outcome and possibly a few local individuals who may want to take the club forward. The longer this goes on, in my opinion, the less chance we have of making it out of the otherside of the inevitable administration, debts will mount, more fans will be lost, gates will fall, any last goodwill to any future investors will be lost, and then the inevitable back sniping and blame culture will begin.

Vale till i die, i just always thought i'd go before you do.

Sc are rallying the troops for an EGM and investigating the legal route of the 'nil paid' shares they dont know legally if they can be used for any vote or not if not then I expect they will uncerimoniusly kicked off the board.

They need to keep a balance as to where administration would be beneficial or not as at THE MOMENT we are not attractive to any investor with all the alledged debt of between 3-4 million

Archived