onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie Williams????

portvalemarket

Advert

He's surrounded by PR people and their only concern is making sure he doesn't do or say anything that could affect his own fan base.

Nah mate, he was too busy making millions from his Take That "reunion"

He'll be at home now counting all that dosh and resting before he goes on his solo "World Come Back Tour"

I have said this before and will say it again, If he loved the club as much as he says he does then he would be spending money on us. I know that we are losing money and all that but to him a hand out of a million is nothing he makes more than that asleep.

Every person on this board (who is able to get to matches) spends more in percent of their income on Vale than Robbie does. I go to home away and buy the cheap tat from the shop. Robbie could do us a concert that could make money and he would only have to do a show and not actually give us money.

I have said this before and will say it again, If he loved the club as much as he says he does then he would be spending money on us. I know that we are losing money and all that but to him a hand out of a million is nothing he makes more than that asleep.

Every person on this board (who is able to get to matches) spends more in percent of their income on Vale than Robbie does. I go to home away and buy the cheap tat from the shop. Robbie could do us a concert that could make money and he would only have to do a show and not actually give us money.

Why throw money away? Surely better to wait for a proper management team who will spend his money wisely?

I take it back, V2001 did have a plan B afterall.

Plan A - Draw Utd in the Cup

Plan B - Have Robbie Williams perform a concert for us at Vale Park and donate all takings to the club.

Genius!

Not a pop at you Markie, being nicer to you is my New Year's resolution :D

There were volunteers outside every area of the ground.

I and my family walked past the Lorne St entrance twice, once to get a ticket for a friend and back to get into the ground. We were not approached by anyone to canvass our views, we were hoping red cards would be issued again as we are all anti board. I realise the volunteers could have been canvassing other supporters at the time. Would have liked to stay and protest afterwards but i was on night shift and hd to be at work by 6:15 in Mid cheshire so had to rush home.

I'm a Vale fan. Even if i was rich beyond my wildest dreams, i would definitely not hand over a £Million to a board that i had no confidence in and that had now been proven not to be acting in the best interests of the club.

The only time Robbie will invest further, is when he's confident it's in good hands. The same goes for Phil Taylor, Mark Sims or any other wealthy individual.

No way will anyone with any clout invest to help that tramp and his sidekick.

I and my family walked past the Lorne St entrance twice, once to get a ticket for a friend and back to get into the ground. We were not approached by anyone to canvass our views, we were hoping red cards would be issued again as we are all anti board. I realise the volunteers could have been canvassing other supporters at the time. Would have liked to stay and protest afterwards but i was on night shift and hd to be at work by 6:15 in Mid cheshire so had to rush home.

Me neither.

In fact i've never once been canvassed for my opinion at the vale.

For what its worth, I agree we should call an EGM and use RW proxy to oust the boar,d

There was a lady about the centre of LS near to the main entrance about 2.30, so you must have passed her twice.

There was a lady about the centre of LS near to the main entrance about 2.30, so you must have passed her twice.

There were several ladies and other fans, none asked me for my views, don't know the people involved in getting supporters views so wouldn't know who was doing the canvassing.

I take it back, V2001 did have a plan B afterall.

Plan A - Draw Utd in the Cup

Plan B - Have Robbie Williams perform a concert for us at Vale Park and donate all takings to the club.

Genius!

Not a pop at you Markie, being nicer to you is my New Year's resolution :D

I am not talking about now, I personally would not add money to the club ie shares. We need a loan for day to day which worries me. When this board first started or even 4 years ago I am talking about.

Also I like your New years resolution :D

Unless his advisors have advised to not throw any more money in the direction of the club while this is going on.I understand he is mates with Phil Taylor who is mates with Mo and Kevin.That would be a better time to put more money into the club if he want's to do so.

Archived