onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Meeting with Mike Lloyd

Alan Baker

Advert

And yet, at the BGWMC meeting, Lloyd stated that he was happy to buy Bratt's shares.
Yes he was conned himself by Lemon Puff. I asked him while Alan and Mark were out why he didn't just admit this fact then he would be far less culpable to what is going on at Vale Park in the eyes of the supporters.

Lloyd is only wanting a return on his ££ and I reckon that he's ****ed-off that Bratt "made" him cough-up another £50K. It was a bad gamble.

Don't forget that Lloyd is not doing this for the love of the Club. It's about ego and pound notes only.

The EGM is the focus.

Alan,

Don't understand why the EGM is the focus.Miller and Deakin's shares are still in issue and will remain in issue as long as they can be used by the board. Given that at the last EGM the votes were virtually equal these 70000 shares easily sway the vote in their favour. I don't trust Stan Meigh to stay true to his word and any other "pledge" can easily be changed at the meeting itself. If we were to lose any vote that would be the end for us all.

If the club is in such a mess as it has been reported no business man will bail it out to the extent it needs to be. A shrewd business man will wait till admin, get the debts cleared off, make an offer to the administrator and then buy the club at a knock down rate.

The questions that need asking are

1. Could we afford a 10 point or 18 point deduction - can we stay in this league with this penalty and build next year debt free.

2. What happens to the ground i.e. due to the council loan, will we have a ground to play at.

It seems we are more likely to go into admin this season than not and we need to face facts and consequences this will bring.

Will we come out stronger? I hope so, we all know that the club has been struggling over the last 10 years or so.

What we need is a new regime and with that a new opptimism, what we need to do is ensure we stay in this league as relalegation would be a total disastor for all.

As I see it admin is a certainty. If not this season then definitely next. I just cannot forecast good season ticket sales while this lot are in charge. ML must surely know this.

So unless they find some serious investment, and quickly, the club is in big trouble.

As I see it admin is a certainty. If not this season then definitely next. I just cannot forecast good season ticket sales while this lot are in charge. ML must surely know this.

So unless they find some serious investment, and quickly, the club is in big trouble.

That concerns me even more, look at the last "investors" they found.

I have just spoken to Stan Meigh on the phone.We were talking about some paper work that I showed him yesterday after the match.During the brief conversation he told me that yesterday Lloyd told him that the shares had NOT been paid for.

I suppose NEARLY PAID FOR can be the same as NOT paid for its just another way in which to say it,a misleading way.Misleading Mmmmm there's a thought.

Another reason I hope a successful businessman/woman would come in before admin. Obviously with certain conditions met. Perhaps we need an e-mail campaign;)

Tell us what and who to send to and i'll happily oblige.

I, last week e-mailed website Twohundredpercent, who've recently done pieces on the goings on at PVFC and informed them with some of the latest goings on. It got a reply...

Every little helps;)

I have just spoken to Stan Meigh on the phone.We were talking about some paper work that I showed him yesterday after the match.During the brief conversation he told me that yesterday Lloyd told him that the shares had NOT been paid for.

I suppose NEARLY PAID FOR can be the same as NOT paid for its just another way in which to say it,a misleading way.Misleading Mmmmm there's a thought.

Nearly paid for can be interpreted two ways. We assume that it means they have paid in part. It may be that they are awaiting the entire payment.

If the club is in such a mess as it has been reported no business man will bail it out to the extent it needs to be. A shrewd business man will wait till admin, get the debts cleared off, make an offer to the administrator and then buy the club at a knock down rate.

The questions that need asking are

1. Could we afford a 10 point or 18 point deduction - can we stay in this league with this penalty and build next year debt free.

2. What happens to the ground i.e. due to the council loan, will we have a ground to play at.

It seems we are more likely to go into admin this season than not and we need to face facts and consequences this will bring.

Will we come out stronger? I hope so, we all know that the club has been struggling over the last 10 years or so.

What we need is a new regime and with that a new opptimism, what we need to do is ensure we stay in this league as relalegation would be a total disastor for all.

Excellent post spot on! - V2001 need replacing asap imho and I cant see them moving out unless they are forced out which means only 1 option sadly.

We are better placed in the league to take a points hit this season than have to start next in a minus position in my veiw.

Archived