onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Rumour: Port Vale to re-sign former player?

News Feed

A report in the Stoke Sentinel says that Port Vale manager John Askey is interested in former Valiant Ryan Lloyd. Lloyd progressed through the junior ranks at Vale Park but struggled to make his mark as a professional, making just eighteen appearances in seven seasons as a professional player. However, as a youth team player […]

The post Rumour: Port Vale to re-sign former player? appeared first on onevalefan.co.uk.

Click for full article

--

This is an automated feed from:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk

View our home page for our latest features

--

Advert

A report in the Stoke Sentinel says that Port Vale manager John Askey is interested in former Valiant Ryan Lloyd. Lloyd progressed through the junior ranks at Vale Park but struggled to make his mark as a professional, making just eighteen appearances in seven seasons as a professional player. However, as a youth team player […]

The post Rumour: Port Vale to re-sign former player? appeared first on onevalefan.co.uk.

Click for full article

--

This is an automated feed from:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk

View our home page for our latest features

--

Unbelievable Jeff.

I worry if Ryan Lloyd is the best we can sign.

We should be trying to improve the squad with regular Div 1 or Div 2 players.

A lot of clubs are releasing good players.

Lloyd was crap when he played against us at Macclesfield We don’t need players who couldn’t get in the Macc team fighting to stay in the league.

Was going to get my season ticket this week but if that is the sort of signings we are going to make don’t think I will bother.

Unbelievable Jeff.

I worry if Ryan Lloyd is the best we can sign.

We should be trying to improve the squad with regular Div 1 or Div 2 players.

A lot of clubs are releasing good players.

Lloyd was crap when he played against us at Macclesfield We don’t need players who couldn’t get in the Macc team fighting to stay in the league.

Was going to get my season ticket this week but if that is the sort of signings we are going to make don’t think I will bother.

Unlike you you to be judgemental.

So you would accept Ryan Lloyd back.

Just shows how some fans have such low expectations.

I don't throw my toys out of the pram like you for goodness sake let the manager whoever he is get on with the job,by the way do you still want Garlick out of the club ? it will be Carol and Kevin next week.

I don't throw my toys out of the pram like you for goodness sake let the manager whoever he is get on with the job,by the way do you still want Garlick out of the club ? it will be Carol and Kevin next week.

Yes I still think Garlick was Smurthwaites lapdog and don’t believe the tripe that he was just following orders.He was involved in signings and contracts that lumbered us with Baldrick Brown,Pugh and Tonge.

Carol and Kevin have paid the piper so can decide whether he stays or goes .

If it was left to people like you we would still have Baldrick Brown as Manager playing in the National League.

Yes I still think Garlick was Smurthwaites lapdog and don’t believe the tripe that he was just following orders.He was involved in signings and contracts that lumbered us with Baldrick Brown,Pugh and Tonge.

Carol and Kevin have paid the piper so can decide whether he stays or goes .

If it was left to people like you we would still have Baldrick Brown as Manager playing in the National League.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Perhaps he can cross a ball because we haven't got any others who can! Lets face it he was never given a real chance the last time when he was here. One thing I do know is that Askey knows him better than anyone else so if he signs him I will be prepared to give him a chance.

Perhaps he can cross a ball because we haven't got any others who can! Lets face it he was never given a real chance the last time when he was here. One thing I do know is that Askey knows him better than anyone else so if he signs him I will be prepared to give him a chance.

I am with Sage on this. Ryan only started two games for us so clearly had limited opportunity. I remember a midweek game at Colchester when Enoch Andoh suffered his awful injury.

Ryan came on as sub and pinged a left foot cross perfectly on to Colin Daniels' head from 3 yards out. Easy goal for him. Pope would revel in crosses like that.

At Macc Town Ryan scored a Beckhamesque goal from inside his own half this time with his right foot.

Let's not write him off too soon. John Askey knows more about Ryan and what he can do than anyone on here.

Does anyone remember what was said when we signed Akpo Sodje from Darlington? Pretty much what many posters on this thread have said.

Archived