onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

miller missing......

LeeQuinn

Advert

Easy to find him, just track global lard consumption and head for where it's shown a massive recent increase. :razz::laugh::yes:

Given that a massive increase will only show up relative to the local baseline, the best place for him to hide is somewhere near the Brittania Stadium..... say Trentham.

I have mentioned this on a previous thread. I have a very reliable source of info(don't we all!) and he told me last week that the police would be visiting vale park to investigate fraud very soon. Sounds like his past has caught up with him.

CID were at Vale Monday afternoon wanting to speak to the peroxide one.

Didn't want to start a new thread - theres plenty on the go! - but I've heard a couple of rumours the last week or so, some pub talk, some from a friend who usually isn't far off the mark when we meet up.

This may already have been mentioned (not been on a while & too much trawling to go yet) but I heard that Miller is renting a flat belonging to Mike Lloyd in the Trentham area, I think I recall that part of his 'deal' was his rent paid by the Club. Has this been mentioned elsewhere? Anyone know if its true? Coz if it is, its yet another little con.

The sentinel are aware and looking to tie it in with another story but so much is happening right now that other vale stories are gazzumping it

...I heard that Miller is renting a flat belonging to Mike Lloyd in the Trentham area, I think I recall that part of his 'deal' was his rent paid by the Club. Has this been mentioned elsewhere? Anyone know if its true? Coz if it is, its yet another little con.

A Harpfields estate agents 'To Let' sign has recently appeared outside Sutherland Court on Longton Road, Trentham - could this be the apartment in question??....or it may just be a coincidence that another one in that building has become available.

Like I have said guys/gals I have no proof on this and I won't comment via personal message. This is just what I have been told by a relaible person who has not let me down before. Just keeping them crossed its true myself!

I heard something similar but it hasn't been verified yet. Nobody's quite sure what's happening. But's plausible that we may not see either of them again.

Archived