onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Martin Smith

Woakesy

Why does unallocated seating prevent Stoke from capturing attendees details on a database?

I agree it may have helped in preventing the vile congregation in the bottom corner nearest the Railway Paddock, but given there intent they may well have just stormed into that corner and shown as much disregard to the people already there.

Should we also have had raffle tickets to know who was in the toilets when the vandalism occurred?

And as for your mouthpiece Smith’s explanation......let’s just look for any reason to pass the blame on springs to mind

The individual is allocated a seat.

That individual commits a criminal act.

CCTV pinpoints that individual to the aforementioned seat.

Stoke inform the authorities who bought the ticket.

The authorities take it from there.

Pretty simple really.

Not sure how Martin Smith is my mouthpiece, I don’t know the fella from Adam and disagree with a lot of what he’s written .

Advert

The individual is allocated a seat.

That individual commits a criminal act.

CCTV pinpoints that individual to the aforementioned seat.

Stoke inform the authorities who bought the ticket.

The authorities take it from there.

Pretty simple really.

Not sure how Martin Smith is my mouthpiece, I don’t know the fella from Adam and disagree with a lot of what he’s written .

Allocated seating simply doesn't work when there's large followings with a significant number of scumbags.

Considering your lads couldn't handle a defeat to the extent they uppercutted a sink or lit a flare to their own genitals, I doubt they'd take too kindly to a minimum wage steward trying to direct them to their correct seat.

Allocated seating simply doesn't work when there's large followings with a significant number of scumbags.

Considering your lads couldn't handle a defeat to the extent they uppercutted a sink or lit a flare to their own genitals, I doubt they'd take too kindly to a minimum wage steward trying to direct them to their correct seat.

Allocated seating does work, it just involves proper stewarding and policing. There will always be people that don’t sit in their allocated seats, but there will also be people that do and get busted because of it.

Allocated seating does work, it just involves proper stewarding and policing. There will always be people that don’t sit in their allocated seats, but there will also be people that do and get busted because of it.

Stewards and police were never going to get them idiots in their seats, considering 150 were on the Vale Park turf.

The only people to blame for this embarrassment are your own club's scumbag fans. Nowhere else. Police and stewards did a sterling job.

Stewards and police were never going to get them idiots in their seats, considering 150 were on the Vale Park turf.

The only people to blame for this embarrassment are your own club's scumbag fans. Nowhere else. Police and stewards did a sterling job.

And where have I said they weren’t to blame? I’m saying it would have been easier to catch SOME of them.

As long as they were sat in their allocated seat when smashing the toilets up?

For me just looking at ways to deflect / apportion blame elsewhere

Who’s deflecting?

To repeat every Stoke fan who committed a crime should have the book thrown at them.

And I’m obviously not talking about incidents behind the stand in this case I’m taking about the bottle throwing, flare throwing and general idiocy.

Guest TommyMac

For me just looking at ways to deflect / apportion blame elsewhere

Please don't confuse TP's rational posting with the inane drivel from 'Werrington'. IMO TP's posts are informed and fair.

Please don't confuse TP's rational posting with the inane drivel from 'Werrington'. IMO TP's posts are informed and fair.

I’m not. Just pointing out that allocated seating makes no difference if the individuals are hell bent on congregating as close to The Paddock as possible to cause trouble

Much as it pains me to write a post about a lardy, Martin Smiths column in the Sentinel today cannot go unanswered...The Vale fans who are staying away from “the derby” are doing so in a continued on-going protest about the way the FL have wrecked a good competition and are testing the water for under 21 teams in the FL proper...

First of all, my stock response to anyone who considers themselves to be a "sleb": - Martin who???? The second part of this is what puzzles me - why so many of you think the next step forward is U-21s in the League?...why? Their teams haven't been very successful, have they? And against so-called "lower" opposition? Have they even featured in a semi-final, in the 2 years? (I can't be arsed to research that!) I think there's too much doom and gloom about this competition, but I respect your right to have that opinion - I just wish some of you would do the same, instead of resorting to insults. Admin - sorry for going off topic...but he isn't much of a topic, is he?

Smiths latest column glossed over the fact their fans smashed up a stand. Then he started to knock vale fans and the organisation of the game.

It's not our fault those idiots were sold tickets and then cant behave. The guys a **** and a lot of stoke fans think hes a clown.

He's still in denial.

Archived