onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Pies etc

Torquay Valiant

Picked this up from another thread but!!!!!!!!

Now that we've sold our francises for food etc do we actually get anything extra back to the club if we buy a pie, tea bovril etc.

I'm always ready for a wrights and bovril, didn't mind paying the extra, but is it worth it now.

I've always tried to support the catering side but we're not making any extra money now.

Comments please!!!!!

Advert

Now that we've sold our francises for food etc do we actually get anything extra back to the club if we buy a pie, tea bovril etc.

I'm always ready for a wrights and bovril, didn't mind paying the extra, but is it worth it now.

I've always tried to support the catering side but we're not making any extra money now.

Comments please!!!!!

I am under the impression that we only get a cut of the profits. Not sure what percentage, or if there are any other stipulations, i.e 10% on anything over £x,xxx of takings.

Keep in mind the club made their money by selling off the food side of things, so the club are going to see less of any money we hand over at the kiosk, otherwise the company that came in wouldn't make any money back. So I would say it's probably best to buy a golden goal ticket or similar rather than a pie if you want to give a little extra to the club.

Could be totally wrong though. I would imagine no one on here could give the exact percentages and figures involved as I don't think that is something the board would have made public. It might be a question to put to a board member directly if you want an answer.

Comments please!!!!!

Get some pudding and chips down yer you have enough of pasties and pies in Sunny Devon:D

The food at Vale Park is excellent this season, in my opinion. :yes:

At last we have proper sausages for Hot Dogs and all food is warm!

You have not eaten in the restaurant this season then,We where lucky enough to have a box for the Swindon match, we 8 of us thought we would have a meal and where offered Shepherds pie or Chicken Curry plus a sweet for £15, If you wanted it served in the box it was £25, you could also have Chicken roll and chips for £12.99, FLAMING ROBBERY . The food has gone down the nick since last year

:D

You have not eaten in the restaurant this season then,We where lucky enough to have a box for the Swindon match, we 8 of us thought we would have a meal and where offered Shepherds pie or Chicken Curry plus a sweet for £15, If you wanted it served in the box it was £25, you could also have Chicken roll and chips for £12.99, FLAMING ROBBERY . The food has gone down the nick since last year

So no prawn sandwiches then? :D;)

well guys get yourself to the new yrs eve game at macc !! 40quid includes ticket,programme,3 course brunch and half time coffee and cakes !!! go on go on get booked before it sells out ! salmon tart to start, steak,bacon and black pudding with saute potatoes and tomato sauce, followed by scotch pancake,white choc sauce and berry compote !!! brunch cooked by a vale fan at macc hehehe :razz:

We get a cut over a certain level and so too deakin I think

Completely untrue.

What made you think that? Was it when your head hit the pillow?

Catering contracts between two companies will never involve a deal for a CEO to make commission. You know how daft that sounds. What does perry get, 30p a pie, 25p a bovril?

If you're going to lie about things to stir things up at least try and think of something credible and realistic.

Completely untrue.

What made you think that? Was it when your head hit the pillow?

Catering contracts between two companies will never involve a deal for a CEO to make commission. You know how daft that sounds. What does perry get, 30p a pie, 25p a bovril?

If you're going to lie about things to stir things up at least try and think of something credible and realistic.

you can never say that ??? how would you ever know ??

Archived