onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Accounts, AGM and Oliver

Alan Baker

Advert

Well it seems all is not right at boardroom level still. Well i suppose i am glad i have my email personally from PD confirming that if GO is a director / has any input in PVFC then i will get my ST refund for emaining fixtures. See E-mail i sent below.

Dear Perry,

Thanks for spending the time to have a brief conversation today reference the renewal of my season ticket.

Like many fans, I am willing to renew my season ticket for this season 2011 / 2012 on the condition that Glenn Oliver is not re-elected at the up and coming AGM in December 2011. I have other burning issues with regards to how PVFC is being run, how the alleged £8 million investment will be split and the validity of all of the recent on goings. However, I am prepared to take a step back from my stance of not renewing my ST and will reassess my situation in 12 months time.

I would however like a personal guarantee that should Glenn Oliver still be a Director / Have an input in Port Vale activities after the AGM then I would like a Full Refund of my ST for remaining fixtures of the 2011 /2012 season.

Finally, as a lifetime PVFC supporter. I hope that PVFC can progress on the field and at board room level, trust is gained do not misuse that trust!

Thank you for taking time out and speaking to me and again, Good Luck.

AND PD RESPONSE.

Good to speak with you also.

I can confirm your request regarding a full refund of unused tickets.

Good to have you back!

Regards

Perry

Looks like i will be cashing in my refund come February and SEO continues.

Well it seems all is not right at boardroom level still. Well i suppose i am glad i have my email personally from PD confirming that if GO is a director / has any input in PVFC then i will get my ST refund for emaining fixtures. See E-mail i sent below.

Dear Perry,

Thanks for spending the time to have a brief conversation today reference the renewal of my season ticket.

Like many fans, I am willing to renew my season ticket for this season 2011 / 2012 on the condition that Glenn Oliver is not re-elected at the up and coming AGM in December 2011. I have other burning issues with regards to how PVFC is being run, how the alleged £8 million investment will be split and the validity of all of the recent on goings. However, I am prepared to take a step back from my stance of not renewing my ST and will reassess my situation in 12 months time.

I would however like a personal guarantee that should Glenn Oliver still be a Director / Have an input in Port Vale activities after the AGM then I would like a Full Refund of my ST for remaining fixtures of the 2011 /2012 season.

Finally, as a lifetime PVFC supporter. I hope that PVFC can progress on the field and at board room level, trust is gained do not misuse that trust!

Thank you for taking time out and speaking to me and again, Good Luck.

AND PD RESPONSE.

Good to speak with you also.

Good to have you back!

Regards

Perry

Looks like i will be cashing in my refund come February and SEO continues.

Mmmm - I had similar.

8/10/11

Hi.

I see that there is a new ST on offer.I think this is a very good offer and congratulate you on this,well done.However as far as i see Glenn Oliver has not left yet.I know that it has been stated that he will not stand for re election at the next AGM.But that is still a while away yet and this offer expires before then.Can you guarantee me that Glenn will no longer be a board member after the AGM?If so i will be up to renew my season ticket asap.If i was to buy one now and he was to remain a board member i would want to return my season ticket for a full refund on any unused ticket's.

Melv.

8/10/11

Melv

Good to have you back!

Perry

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Mmmm - I had similar.

8/10/11

Hi.

I see that there is a new ST on offer.I think this is a very good offer and congratulate you on this,well done.However as far as i see Glenn Oliver has not left yet.I know that it has been stated that he will not stand for re election at the next AGM.But that is still a while away yet and this offer expires before then.Can you guarantee me that Glenn will no longer be a board member after the AGM?If so i will be up to renew my season ticket asap.If i was to buy one now and he was to remain a board member i would want to return my season ticket for a full refund on any unused ticket's.

Melv.

8/10/11

Melv

Good to have you back!

Perry

Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

Looks like we will be off to get our money back. Maybe get the senile round for a photo shoot.

Looks like we will be off to get our money back. Maybe get the senile round for a photo shoot.

This seem's an appropriate time to use the much used ' Tic tock' comment.Time is running out.

Technically though we havnt had the AGM yet.Its just been delayed by the look's of it.

This lot stinks more and more every day.:bomb::bomb:

They are on very thin ice now.

This seem's an appropriate time to use the much used ' Tic tock' comment.Time is running out.

Technically though we havnt had the AGM yet.Its just been delayed by the look's of it.

This lot stinks more and more every day.:bomb::bomb:

They are on very thin ice now.

In my personal opinion PVFC are in a real mess and if this investment does not prevail i forsee Administration. Would that be a bad thig? Would it possibly open the door for two respectable business men?

In my personal opinion PVFC are in a real mess and if this investment does not prevail i forsee Administration. Would that be a bad thig? Would it possibly open the door for two respectable business men?

The big concern and a huge red flag indicator is the lack of info coming from the club recently.No comment from the club about BS wanting to sue Vale.Not even a mention 'It is in the hand's of the club's solicitor's'.You would have thought they would jump at the chance to quell any concern's that fan's have.

On what grounds? The letters clearly say you get a full refund if Glenn is still on the board after the AGM. So what are you claiming your money back based on?

I actually wrote.

looks like bases are covered.

Paper, scissors, stone.

I actually wrote.

looks like bases are covered.

Paper, scissors, stone.

They could have moved the AGM to May to cover thier backs.

Perhaps the AGM has been moved to coincide with a massive cash injection from BSI. Perry and Peter will be rubbing their hands safe in the knowledge of the joy that they are bringing to Vale fans everywhere.

In which yet another transfer window is missed.

Is that the plan/excuse for not spending on improving the squad during the transfer window.A ready made excuse?

Perhaps the AGM has been moved to coincide with a massive cash injection from BSI. Perry and Peter will be rubbing their hands safe in the knowledge of the joy that they are bringing to Vale fans everywhere.

There doesn't appear to be much info on the deal with the Vale on the BS website these days,when you go into the 'Articles' it says to read more but when you press onto it it returns to the front page of their website.Anyone else noticed how long its been like that?

Archived