onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Robbie William's Suite

rayzer

Advert

I came on here to see if things had improved since the weekend....and surprise, surprise, find myself being asked to "say something".....sorry, but no thanks......

I'm planning on staying away from this site and out of this argument, simply because nobody knows - and the rumours, conspiracy theories and the general level of debate on here - the "I told you this was going to happen" brigade - who seem to revel in anything that isn't exactly what they want being seen as not working (yet)...make me sick. It's an exercise in seeing who can be the most miserable and critical and hope for total failure......

I am fed up of the lot of you, to be honest....all I have ever said was give them a chance, let's see what they can deliver and in the meantime, stop digging traps and holes.....just have some trust....but it seems that this view is not acceptable to the powerless elite who dominate this forum. It's not about debate....there's a very clear agenda for a bunch of sad and desperate keyboard warriors.......

I actually have a life, and to be honest, I am beginning to wish I'd never bothered coming on here in the first place. You will indeed get the club you deserve, and I hope you enjoy being miserable in the meantime.

Whatya talkin about Willis?!!

Crikey MF.

For me it was a simple question of blind faith v justified scepticism. Based on the incumbents' track record, I chose the latter.

So did I....but that's not something that folk on here recognise in general.....I forget how many times I said I'm sceptical, but that we have to trust for a change and give them a chance.....the alternative is total madness and despair. That's why I'm out of here......the debate is NOT rational.....and I have things I need to do......

So did I....but that's not something that folk on here recognise in general.....I forget how many times I said I'm sceptical, but that we have to trust for a change and give them a chance.....the alternative is total madness and despair. That's why I'm out of here......the debate is NOT rational.....and I have things I need to do......

All you have to do is refer to the OP and then say why you think the begging bowl is out. Instead, because you obviously have no answer, you decide that a hissy fit is best suited to the issue. I'll miss you.

Maybe some people pinned their last remaining hopes on the Blue Sky investment because the only alternative was no hope at all.

Most people who were pro change have said they were willing to give the new board 12 months, Jimmy Greenteeth said judge them in 3. The vice chair has the begging bowl out, the ex chairman claims we have no cash, there appears to be very little happening on the rw suite and the sales staff are telling a worrying tale. All this to a rational person suggests all could not be well behind the scenes. No conspiracy theories, no wanting things to fail but they just appear to be failing all on there own.

Most people who were pro change have said they were willing to give the new board 12 months, Jimmy Greenteeth said judge them in 3. The vice chair has the begging bowl out, the ex chairman claims we have no cash, there appears to be very little happening on the rw suite and the sales staff are telling a worrying tale. All this to a rational person suggests all could not be well behind the scenes. No conspiracy theories, no wanting things to fail but they just appear to be failing all on there own.

Exactly. I am all for giving the new lot 12 months, but we have to be rational about this. If in 364 days it is clearly going tats up would we say 'Well they have one more day before we can judge them.' Then wait for the last day to come round before complaining? That would be an incredibly daft thing to do, so this 'give them 12 months' is far too general, and in practice it's not, well, practical.

I agree protests should be held off for a while, but we should not put a hold on our opinions when the things like this arise. If we did we could easily sleepwalk into a nightmare situation, and with what appears to be going on, that seems more likely than sleepwalking into dream land.

Hank Julicher is quoted on the official site as saying Blue Sky will bring immediate financial stability to the club.

There's no need to wait 12 months. The January transfer window will be the obvious indicator as to whether things are right or not. If there are no new players signed (and I don't mean kids either) and we get stories about Micky Adams not needing to sign any, then it will be quite certain that things are not what we have been told they will be.

Vale's board need to get some quality into the team in January. This will go a long way in rebuilding the trust between them and us.

For the majority of people in the pro-change movement on OVF it wasn't just pro-change it was pro-change and MC taking over. Any other senario and the moaning would continue and some would find any excuse not to attend games.

Fans either stay away or support the team and if the promises/investment hasn't materialised by the end end of January and the team are languishing in mid-table or worse then the protests resume and this time there will be no pro-boarders, only hostile anti-board fans.

I for one am still optimistic, BS money was involved in bringing in Chilvers and Kozluk and IMO the funds are not with BS but with Hank Julicher.

Thought you were going to stop using the site?

For the majority of people in the pro-change movement on OVF it wasn't just pro-change it was pro-change and MC taking over. Any other senario and the moaning would continue and some would find any excuse not to attend games.

Fans either stay away or support the team and if the promises/investment hasn't materialised by the end end of January and the team are languishing in mid-table or worse then the protests resume and this time there will be no pro-boarders, only hostile anti-board fans.

I for one am still optimistic, BS money was involved in bringing in Chilvers and Kozluk and IMO the funds are not with BS but with Hank Julicher.

I was vocally against the previous board for 3 years, long before mo appeared but I thought the joint Mo and Mark Simms was the way to go. Having said that I was prepared to give the new lot a go but quite quickly it appears they are what my gut instincts told me they were. If Hank has the cash, why are the begging bowls out?

Even Stevie Wonder can see this lot are a bunch of chancers who are eying making a quick buck in some way.

You back so soon?

Archived