onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Personal abuse and wind-ups

robf

To be fair - all reports are sent to all the team and I cannot remember anything from you recently.

Then again, we are not infalible. I recently took a while to get back to one user over an issue, I hold my hand up over that - but then we are all amateurs and not doing this 24 hours a day. What we do is - we try our best to resolve things but we're by no means perfect nor do we proclaim to be.

Your complaint is not a debate for the public arena. But I am happy to deal with any complaint(s) you feel were not handled before. Pls PM me with any details.

Can I say any fairer than that?

Not if you can't pronounce your F's or T's

Chubby Brown circa 1954 :ohmy:

Advert

I've reported it before and never seen anything dealt with.

I'm sure all admin have a life away from this website as everyone has but perhaps shouldn't make statements that don't reflect reality.

I'll take a look through the reported posts for you and see if anything was received and followed up or not. It'll save you having to trawl back. To be honest, you wouldn't really see if it was dealt with or not unless is was serious enough to warrant a ban.

Fair enough Rob will do.

The last lot added to the ignore list should suffice for a while I should think.

I haven't the time to trawl through the previous issues that goes against the site rules that wasn't picked up. If I remember rightly a member of admin was actually involved in that though...hey ho.

Well, that was an hour and a half of my life i'll never get back! :D

As promised i've just checked every reported post and there was nothing from yourself. It would perhaps be aswell to 'report' a post, maybe this one just to check that everythings working as it should.

Well, that was an hour and a half of my life i'll never get back! :D

As promised i've just checked every reported post and there was nothing from yourself. It would perhaps be aswell to 'report' a post, maybe this one just to check that everythings working as it should.

I've definitely reported posts before so not sure why....when I'm at a PC I will. Thanks.

How do you decipher wind ups from complete morons?

A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

A person of mild mental retardation having a mental age of from 7 to 12 years and generally having communication and social skills enabling some degree of academic or vocational education. The term belongs to a classification system no longer in use and is now considered offensive.

Sjoke fan? Lardie? :D

It's always dealt with when formally reported. If it's not reported nobody can complain if it's not dealt with. I can't speak for any other admin but I have a life away from my keyboard.

Yes you do driving around in that piece of junk and enjoying Broken Back mountain weekends with you male friends......No abuse intended. :razz:

Archived