onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reserves v Morecambe 1pm today

PV1973

Advert

I'd have used De Freitas from the subs bench, when our older players are tiring in the second half. At least he has a bit of energy about him and did well last year in his subs' appearances late on, but what do I know?

What is the latest on Adam Yates' injury? Didn't sound great, taken to hospital and kept in overnight. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Remind me, how many assists does adf have?

Sent from my Moto G (5) using the onevalefan mobile app

See...read it again, Rancid! I'll help you: I said "it's not as if we need anyone to win the ball / retain the ball and make the passes to the players who give the assists at the end? He might have done ALL the work, from winning the ball in our half, retaining it until there is a pass on to the player who provides the final ball (or, assist) to the goalscorer?

I must have missed him doing that then.

t probably not a statistical thing, to see who's done the donkey work, before an assist has been made? I know there are many on here who have seen him play a lot, who comment on his workrate - his "donkeywork" in fact? Providing the assist for the final assist definitely isn't in Opta's stats!!

In his 35 league appearances we have won 6 times.

And which crap manager were those played under? (Insert name here) - maybe a spell in a settled side, under better management might improve his confidence? Who know? - it's obviously just easier to constantly criticize? Or, was he wholly responsible for not winning the other 29 games???

I am not constantly criticising him as such, just saying that we have other players who are probably already better.

How do you work that out when he isn't being given the chance? Are Kay / Pugh - one of our most heavily criticized players - better than him? How do you know, really? Ooooh...I only just noticed that "probably"!! - so - not "definitely" then?

Archived