onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Am I in a minority?

alwaysvaleme

Advert

The wife and kids do not understand me looking so happy as I am normally a miserable bleeder. Whilst work colleagues are bemused by my intermittent uncontrollable burst of singing Rudgie/Aspo/Vale songs some of which is performed as I dive bomb them and their desks.

I have to agree. CP is a miserable git.

Prefer him that way; it's quieter!

Chances of me going to this game have gone from zero to 100%, ticket bought, can't wait for the day.

Mood re Vale in a different stratosphere!

Flat cap and retro shirt at the ready.

We'll be singing all the way across the peaks with Macclad and having fun.

I'm trying to keep myself calm, & don't want us all to be disappointed if we lose Saturday or don't suddenly become world beaters, but it really is amazing news & I'm mega excited for the weekend.

It's gonna take a little time for Aspo to turn us around from the mess he's inherited--I think we'll all need patience.

I didn't want Aspin and I didn't want Rudge. Now it is has happened I am bouncing off the walls! I am gutted I am 10,000 miles away. Even if we lose tomorrow, I know that Vale fans will give these two legends as long as it takes to put us on the right track. Cheers Norm for this one.

Also, Since the Burton game at home when we won 7-1, that must have piss5ed Micky Adams right off when we all sang Johnny Rudge's black and white army at half time. Now Micky has been talking to Smurf lately so I wonder if Micky bent his ear about that one. If he did, cheers Micky! You will also be a legend in my heart too! Onwards and upwards now Vale gooo arrnnn!!!!

Archived