onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Why Morgans NOT the answer

whotobeakiller

Advert

Guest TommyMac
Morgan has a bo****** after a game with Wolves. Tries to explain that 'It's not black and white you mark whos there'

Always thought man marking was more organised than that?:ohmy:

Just look at his record since he finished playing; that tells you why he's not the answer.

If anyone ever thought he was the answer they are dimmer than Morgan himself!

Still goes some way to explaining why our defending has been a disaster since he arrived, why Smith has gone backwards and why Pope wasn't marking properly last weekend.

Right about Pope. The new clown of a keeper didn't help either

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

If anyone ever thought he was the answer they are dimmer than Morgan himself!

Still goes some way to explaining why our defending has been a disaster since he arrived, why Smith has gone backwards and why Pope wasn't marking properly last weekend.

You're never happy unless you are mocking and belittling someone who is doing heir best for Port Vale - it's been Page, Brown, a succession of scapegoat players from Yates, Birchall, Pope and a shedload of others, and now Morgan before he has overseen a single game. And all the OVF posters who disagree with you. And Kelly, Bill Lodey, and some of the fans you called scum.

Plus most of the potential managers named, and everyone in football generally who is accused of doing something wrong, like the England women manager.

Ever thought of getting some proper professional help ?

Guest TommyMac
You're never happy unless you are mocking and belittling someone who is doing heir best for Port Vale - it's been Page, Brown, a succession of scapegoat players from Yates, Birchall, Pope and a shedload of others, and now Morgan before he has overseen a single game. And all the OVF posters who disagree with you. And Kelly, Bill Lodey, and some of the fans you called scum.

Plus most of the potential managers named, and everyone in football generally who is accused of doing something wrong, like the England women manager.

Hey, I'll back your views on REP 100% except his opinion of Morgan is spot on. If you disagree, please tell me what he has done in his coaching/managerial career that has been anything but a failure.

Hey, I'll back your views on REP 100% except his opinion of Morgan is spot on. If you disagree, please tell me what he has done in his coaching/managerial career that has been anything but a failure.

Nothing. Morgan has done absolutely nothing so far.

Which means that he doesn't deserve any criticism YET - he may well do if we get smashed tomorrow, and I'm sure some will distort this to say I am supporting him. I'm not supporting him, just saying that he may only be in charge for one match, it may be 3 or by some miracle he may win 10 in a row (not expecting this) and get the job for good.

So while he is looking after the team, and before they have even played a game under him, I would prefer REP and others lay off him as it cant be easy for anyone right now and we need a win badly, we need support and we need to get behind the players and those looking after team affairs, if not the immovable owner.

But one thing is sure - we should all be wanting Vale to win the match at Yeovil and don't need ******** undermining things before a ball has been kicked. Let's get off the bottom of this league as soon as possible and take no notice of ************ posters.

Bill Lodey? That comment sums up your ************ and complete and utter lack of understanding of all things, if only you knew love.

Nothing. Morgan has done absolutely nothing so far.

Which means that he doesn't deserve any criticism YET - he may well do if we get smashed tomorrow, and I'm sure some will distort this to say I am supporting him. I'm not supporting him, just saying that he may only be in charge for one match, it may be 3 or by some miracle he may win 10 in a row (not expecting this) and get the job for good.

So while he is looking after the team, and before they have even played a game under him, I would prefer REP and others lay off him as it cant be easy for anyone right now and we need a win badly, we need support and we need to get behind the players and those looking after team affairs, if not the immovable owner.

But one thing is sure - we should all be wanting Vale to win the match at Yeovil and don't need ******** undermining things before a ball has been kicked. Let's get off the bottom of this league as soon as possible and take no notice of ************ posters.

Incorrect Bea, he's been a huge disaster, ask Blunts and Chesterfield fans what he's done and they certainly won't be saying nothing.

Some of us will be supporting the club again tomorrow, will you be there?

Incorrect Bea, he's been a huge disaster, ask Blunts and Chesterfield fans what he's done and they certainly won't be saying nothing.

Some of us will be supporting the club again tomorrow, will you be there?

No, I am working in the evening. I presume you miss some games because of work too, if not you are very lucky. Not that it is any of your business either.

So don't come the sanctimonious 'some of US will be there' as if you have some moral high ground - it's no use going if you moan and groan and undermine those in charge of the team and the players.

Typical of you to divert it into a petty playground contest implying 'Im a better fan' - maybe you should try that with some posters who have stopped going completely and post that they hope we lose.

I don't care about tittle tattle and cheap gossip about how good Morgan was at other clubs - remember what was said about Sodje and loads of others - and repeat I am not defending Morgan but wait and see what happens.

If he's rubbish he will go, but you are not the one to judge in advance, you merely show how ridiculously vindictive you are yet again by adding him to your ever-lengthening scapegoat list.

No, I am working in the evening. I presume you miss some games because of work too, if not you are very lucky. Not that it is any of your business either.

So don't come the sanctimonious 'some of US will be there' as if you have some moral high ground - it's no use going if you moan and groan and undermine those in charge of the team and the players.

Typical of you to divert it into a petty playground contest implying 'Im a better fan' - maybe you should try that with some posters who have stopped going completely and post that they hope we lose.

I don't care about tittle tattle and cheap gossip about how good Morgan was at other clubs - remember what was said about Sodje and loads of others - and repeat I am not defending Morgan but wait and see what happens.

If he's rubbish he will go, but you are not the one to judge in advance, you merely show how ridiculously vindictive you are yet again by adding him to your ever-lengthening scapegoat list.

Sorry to hear you won't be there cheering the team on in your own inimitable style.

That's just the point as I said earlier he's destroyed us too and with it our best asset, watch the games and see how abysmally we defend!

Sorry to hear you won't be there cheering the team on in your own inimitable style.

That's just the point as I said earlier he's destroyed us too and with it our best asset, watch the games and see how abysmally we defend!

Leeds and the opening half-hour against vWycombe apart, it hasn't been the defence that has been the biggest problem, I've seen enough games to know that - single goals conceded against Crewe, Notts County and FGR at home would have yielded 4, 5, 6 or more points if we had scored normally, had a bit more luck and not had crappy officials in some cases.

But you don't take notice of facts - anyway do have a delightful trip to ciderland (perhaps you are based nearer than I am in Yorkshire) and maybe have a glass or two to decrease your sourness.

Literally everyone time we take in someone rubbish at the club who their old club fans laughed at us signing, some uses the 'remember sodje though' argument as to why we should accept it. The only time it has ended up being true has been with sodje! Just because one player bucks a trend doesn't mean that ever dross player/manager can. The fact that we still use sodje as the example now says everything.

Archived