onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Dave Felstead Resigns

Memphis

Maybe because Mr Miller would like to communicate with the fans in an open, hobnest and transparent way through the SC :rolleyes:

For pity's sake, which way do you want it? They don't speak, they get criticised, they do speak, they get criticised!

Just a few days ago people were on here screaming that they wouldn't vote for him cos they didn't know anything about him...

When they were shown the publicised stuff on the internet and local media, it was that he isn't communicatiing in the right way...

Now he's going to sit down and talk with the SC about his plans and what he is about, it's nothing to do with him and he should stay out...

:doh::banghead::razz:

He should have an open meeting with the SC members at an open forum, where alot more people could here his views and vision.

I am giving the changes a chance, but Mr Miller has not been voted on yet, therefore a meeting with the SC and Vale should be done without him at the moment.

Advert

I know what you mean as he currently isn't a director, however, I'd also ask would you be saying the same if RW was sitting in on the same meeting?

Whether he gets elected to a director or not I think it's pretty clear he's going to be playing a major role in Port Vale's short and medium term future.

As a non director RW should not attend meetings either.

i wish the sc club well in it's meeting, and look forward to any feedback from the meeting

i believe strongly that a well supported and orginised sc is vital for the clubs supporters going forward, and as such i will offer such support to the commitee when i am able by my attendance to meetings and functions

i believe if the board see this they will see the benifit of communcation and association with the supporter club as a way forward for all

As a non director RW should not attend meetings either.

That's fair enough but this is just an informal meeting, I don't believe anything concrete will come from it. More a get to know you and a to do list for both club and SC I'd guess but I have been wrong before :razz:

i wish the sc club well in it's meeting, and look forward to any feedback from the meeting

i believe strongly that a well supported and orginised sc is vital for the clubs supporters going forward, and as such i will offer such support to the commitee when i am able by my attendance to meetings and functions

i believe if the board see this they will see the benifit of communcation and association with the supporter club as a way forward for all

Totally agree, the SC has to be the way forward, uniting all fans and club together with the success of PVFC the aim.

Please keep pushing the SC links below on all family and friends, we want to increase the numbers as much as possible.

Maybe because Mr Miller would like to communicate with the fans in an open, hobnest and transparent way through the SC :rolleyes:

For pity's sake, which way do you want it? They don't speak, they get criticised, they do speak, they get criticised!

Just a few days ago people were on here screaming that they wouldn't vote for him cos they didn't know anything about him...

When they were shown the publicised stuff on the internet and local media, it was that he isn't communicatiing in the right way...

Now he's going to sit down and talk with the SC about his plans and what he is about, it's nothing to do with him and he should stay out...

:doh::banghead::razz:

Looks like Miller has gone from 0-100mph in a matter of days.

Not sure what plans he could or perhaps should have at this time.

Looks like Miller has gone from 0-100mph in a matter of days.

Not sure what plans he could or perhaps should have at this time.

Well Alan, if you read some of the posts in this forum, if he doesn't have a detailed step-by-step, day-by-day, pound-by-pound plan to communicate, it proves it's all hogwash :razz:

I suspect he merely wants to ciommunicate what his intentions are and what he brings to the table and probably also to placate some of the rumours that have been flying around about the investment deal

P.S. my original post should have said "honest" and not "hobnest", but I have a real biccie craving at the moment :):ninja:

Who from the SC is in attendance tomorrow and who if anyone has put themselves forward for chairman and vice chairman?

Tosh, all the SC committee have been invited, DF isn't attending now and Martin Tideswell is unable to make it but everyone else so far as I know which is myself, Dave Thorley, Pete & Liz Williams, Geoff and Sheila Howell and someone else Dave ?(apologies, always forget his surname)

Regards the roles of chair and vice chair, Dave and Pete swapped so Pete is now Chair although he has mentioned he may open that up for re-election again and the role of Vice Chair is now vacant.

The next meeting of the SC is I think next week (will confirm then announce after tomorrow) and people will be able to put themselves forward for any available positions and voting to take place at the following meeting approx a month later

That's MY understanding of how it'll work but as I say, I've been wrong before

Well Alan, if you read some of the posts in this forum, if he doesn't have a detailed step-by-step, day-by-day, pound-by-pound plan to communicate, it proves it's all hogwash :razz:

I suspect he merely wants to ciommunicate what his intentions are and what he brings to the table and probably also to placate some of the rumours that have been flying around about the investment deal

P.S. my original post should have said "honest" and not "hobnest", but I have a real biccie craving at the moment :):ninja:

The more communication the better, That is exactly what we are short of.

Hobnest is a good word , I will use that one.

Try Tescos quadruple choccy ones (in a brown tube) and the white choccy ones in a pink tube. Delicious.

Well than you kind sir for that nomination... I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that you have more chance knitting snot wearing boxing gloves whilst sitting astride a razor wire fence :yes::ohmy::yes:

Sorry I've been a while replying.I dropped a stitch ,there's snot all over my boxing gloves as I sit in A andE waiting for my scrotum to be stitched up.;)

Archived