onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

How much is it worth now Smurf

butt lane vale fan

Advert

Smurf says "My family are very precious to me" In happier times he described Vale as "like one of the family" Does that now mean we are the Black Sheep ? If you are still reading these pages Mr. Smurfthwaite please sell the club and the ground to someone who may care. In your own words you are "numb" to the Vale, so what is the point in your continual ownership ? My father quite literally gave his life watching the Vale at Walsall in 1972 ( a 2-0 defeat naturally). You cannot begin to understand what this club means to thousands of people both past, present and hopefully future. Please don't let this fantastic club and community go to the wall. Unfortunately from this side of the fence, that seems to be our Valhalla.

When l start lining my pockets with funds from PVFC l will set of a flare in Burslem

Yes but the reason for you not making any money is because of your pathetic idea that you could turn the club round by signing foreign players who would bring you millions when you sold them on.Unfortunately this failed and you are still gambling that someone will come along and give you a handsome profit.How much is Vale worth now languishing in the bottom two and sinking into oblivion.Any sensible businessman would realise he will be lucky to get anything for Port Vale but you are enjoying rubbing our noses in it out of spite.

If you have any decency left in you get on the phone to Synectics and sell it to them for 1.2m which is what you and loans from your other companies paid for it.

P.S the Hugill money which you are hoping for is not coming so don't hang around like a bad smell.

Take that clown of a Manager you appointed with you.

Wildes also soon got out when asked to put money in himself. In no way is this defence of Smurf, but to be fair to him it was ALL his cash that clinched the takeover deal. I sometimes wonder about the administrator Bob Young's part in all this. His two choices following our 2 spells of administration have been V2001 & latterly Smurf. Bad judge, or lack of other viable options ?

G

I have no desire to face up to foul mouth scum not a dare but choice

My family are very precious to me more than anything else something you might want to be mindfull of

Don't blame the fans you have bought this upon yourself with your stupid decisions last year which resulted in relegation.

You must have a wish to punish the fans for your mistakes else why do you hang around like a bad smell.

Wildes also soon got out when asked to put money in himself. In no way is this defence of Smurf, but to be fair to him it was ALL his cash that clinched the takeover deal.

According to Norman ******** Smurthwaite, why did Wildes get a £500k payoff when he left if he'd put nothing in?

Archived