onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Miller to join the board?

Vale

I think both have stepped down at exactly the right time.

It would have been easy for both (especially Bill with his health issues) to have gone earlier but their determination to see through there pledge to attract the right investment is fantastic. The way that the MC takeover was fought off really showed courage, especially when on the receiving end of a disgusting and vile hate campaign.

Whatever peoples personnel opinion of both men there is no doubt that Port Vale are in a much healthier position than when they took over. Its just a pity that some people seem unable to either accept or acknowledge this fact.

Both have stepped down at exactly the right time? Not forced then?

Advert

I think both have stepped down at exactly the right time.

It would have been easy for both (especially Bill with his health issues) to have gone earlier but their determination to see through there pledge to attract the right investment is fantastic. The way that the MC takeover was fought off really showed courage, especially when on the receiving end of a disgusting and vile hate campaign.

Whatever peoples personnel opinion of both men there is no doubt that Port Vale are in a much healthier position than when they took over. Its just a pity that some people seem unable to either accept or acknowledge this fact.

So you admit that the campaign against Mo was not nice.

How is never once making a trading profit leaving the club in a healthier postion? It beggars belief.

I think you have been here before, havent you?

Is that something else you've made up?

Why, what do you think Ive made up???

Regarding your earlier post about the Rotherham game, if your friend can remember such detail about the table layouts and who was sitting where prior to the game (incredible memory btw), then surely he must remember a 6ft 5” mail with a bright red striped shirt and tie on??? And yes, Stan was at our table.

Interesting character eh Jacko

he can introduce himeslef to me if he likes a the next home game he attends whilst been "wined and dined"

I will Dean, don’t worry about that. Do you usually sit in the directors box then??? If you were on Row B for the Rotherham game I‘ve a good idea who you are. Is there 3 of you, one with a tattoo, quite unsavoury looking???

Why, what do you think Ive made up???

Regarding your earlier post about the Rotherham game, if your friend can remember such detail about the table layouts and who was sitting where prior to the game (incredible memory btw), then surely he must remember a 6ft 5” mail with a bright red striped shirt and tie on??? And yes, Stan was at our table.

He can indeed remember you - and he remembers that you weren't on his table with Mr Lloyd and Mr Deakin as you claimed.

I will Dean, don’t worry about that. Do you usually sit in the directors box then??? If you were on Row B for the Rotherham game I‘ve a good idea who you are. Is there 3 of you, one with a tattoo, quite unsavoury looking???

Actually no

My seat is in the directors box, I choose not to sit in there though, full of "interesting characters" these days.

I will make an exception if you like to sit and chat with you though. Please do not dress up as a mail box though, I will laugh to much and that causes me balance issues.

He can indeed remember you - and he remembers that you weren't on his table with Mr Lloyd and Mr Deakin as you claimed.

I wasn’t now you mention it although I was talking with Perry at length at the bar whilst watching the Liverpool v Everton game. I was with Glenn and Stan though. Apologies, memory not as good as it was. And was with Perry and his wife, Mike and his, Peter and Glenn at Gillingham. FACT

I wasn’t now you mention it although I was talking with Perry at length at the bar whilst watching the Liverpool v Everton game. I was with Glenn and Stan though. Apologies, memory not as good as it was. And was with Perry and his wife, Mike and his, Peter and Glenn at Gillingham. FACT

I believe living in Nottingham near that big power station can affect your memory quite badly.

You do like to creep to the big boys dont you .

Three inches at most.

Archived