onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Miller to join the board?

Vale

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
Seeing as your agree with it

Please explain how I have not moved on ?

1) ST purchased

2) Booking a meal for a home game in 3 weeks

3) Going to buy a PV coat some time this week

4) Acceptance of the new regime and happy to give them time to prove what they have said

Like I said you simply do not follow close enough, do keep up....pal

I would like you to start a thread in it's own right named 'I have moved on'. I would then like you to include the below text as the first post:

Have I moved on ?

1) ST purchased

4) Acceptance of the new regime and happy to give them time to prove what they have said

Only then will people begin to believe you have moved on

I would like you to start a thread in it's own right named 'I have moved on'. I would then like you to include the below text as the first post:

Have I moved on ?

1) ST purchased

Only then will people begin to believe you have moved on

I tend not to do what Im told, a trait of mine since a child

Im quite happy to tell you to start one and I will answer on there

I like this game... Just to recap, we are trying to find out what table a 6 foot 5 inch bright red mail box was on because he can't remember and if he knows any directors and also if he was sitting next to someone at Gillingham who may have been out of the country!:unsure:

I wouldnt know mate, but do you know accept that I attend Port Vale games as guests of the directors??

Now this is where I have a problem with people like you .

I presume as you are a 'guest' , this means you do not pay/contribute anything to our Club ?

Yet you make out you know everything and from some of your posts you are a vehement defender/supporter of the very same people who have caused all of the trouble for the past few years .

For you to say that your mates Bratt/Oliver have left us in a better position is delusion at its best .

Should you prove otherwise that you do contribute financially then you will have gained a small portion of respect but until otherwise cut out the name dropping and post something genuine as the rest of it is positively boring .

Now this is where I have a problem with people like you .

I presume as you are a 'guest' , this means you do not pay/contribute anything to our Club ?

Yet you make out you know everything and from some of your posts you are a vehement defender/supporter of the very same people who have caused all of the trouble for the past few years .

For you to say that your mates Bratt/Oliver have left us in a better position is delusion at its best .

Should you prove otherwise that you do contribute financially then you will have gained a small portion of respect but until otherwise cut out the name dropping and post something genuine as the rest of it is positively boring .

As previously stated, I’m a shareholder of Port Vale, purchased £100 in the Nearest Goal Raffle and visit the club shop to buy a tie and other memorabilia for my children despite neither me or them not supporting Port Vale. I do, however, follow my local team home and away and have spent well into 6 figures following football. And when my team don’t play I come along to watch the match because I love football, not to spend £40 in petrol money for a couple of free pints and a chicken with rice??? So if your alluding to the fact that I’m their on some sort of jolly then you couldn’t be more wrong.

Archived