onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Port Vale accounts given to OVF

robf

Not in the slightest, that was what was asked for to restore trust. I did however forecast some people wouldn't be happy if he did.

Sent from my iPhone using onevalefan

I have never known anyone miss the point as much as you.

You either don't get what's going on or you do and just refuse to acknowledge it. The first makes me feel sorry for you, the second makes you a fool.

I actually think that you are just on a wind up, and any sensible suggestion from anyone that slightly colours norman in a bad light leads to you screeching like a banshee.

This leads me to believe that like Martino knockavelli, you don't care about anything but getting a rise out of people.

It's for this reason I'm putting you on my mental 'ignore list' meaning I won't directly respond to you again.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The only reason I tell you this is so you don't think I don't have a come back to your drivel. I do, I'm just not wasting my time.

Advert

I have never known anyone miss the point as much as you.

You either don't get what's going on or you do and just refuse to acknowledge it. The first makes me feel sorry for you, the second makes you a fool.

I actually think that you are just on a wind up, and any sensible suggestion from anyone that slightly colours norman in a bad light leads to you screeching like a banshee.

This leads me to believe that like Martino knockavelli, you don't care about anything but getting a rise out of people.

It's for this reason I'm putting you on my mental 'ignore list' meaning I won't directly respond to you again.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

The only reason I tell you this is so you don't think I don't have a come back to your drivel. I do, I'm just not wasting my time.

When martino 'thanks' the majority of your post like he does REP's, then it should make you wonder.

And I fully expect a 'thanks' from martino now.

Christ imagine if ours had directors loans in the club for that amount ��

Just imagine. People might even start up a new football team from scratch.

Seeing as you are so good at predicting things, can you tell us why the accountants asked for the document to be removed?

And what would it actually take for you to criticise the running of the club?

Just imagine. People might even start up a new football team from scratch.

Seeing as you are so good at predicting things, can you tell us why the accountants asked for the document to be removed?

And what would it actually take for you to criticise the running of the club?

If people want to they can, how many fans do you think that would attract and what would they moan about first?

I would imagine it's because they don't match the ones lodged at companies house.

I've often criticised the owners choice of manager since Micky left and the marketing department has been a mess for 10 years with people in rolls not fit for purpose.

Sent from my iPhone using the onevalefan mobile app

Spot on and some fans on here just need to accept Norman Smurthwaite is not going anywhere soon.

I don't know what these fans hope to achieve by berating him at every given opportunity.

I don't know what Norman Smurthwaite thinks he's going to achieve by remaining owner of a football club he no longer visits, no longer invests. For which customers he doesn't value nor cares what embarrassment or entertainment they receive. A club he wants to sell but doesn't want to sell. A club where his time is spent as well as his loan money.

I wonder

I don't know what Norman Smurthwaite thinks he's going to achieve by remaining owner of a football club he no longer visits, no longer invests. For which customers he doesn't value nor cares what embarrassment or entertainment they receive. A club he wants to sell but doesn't want to sell. A club where his time is spent as well as his loan money.

I wonder

Very well put.

My guess is he hopes that even after withdrawing all funding the team he has put in place can get us promoted again and therefore get the value of the club up to where it would have been last season (a miracle feat if Browny and Garlick pull it off)

And he has the back up of holding the ground and milking the club for rent until his losses are paid off.

Either that or he has don't something a little off when it comes to the financing of the place and is hoping that sorts itself out before he leaves.

Archived