onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Ray Williams on Radio Stoke

Bluedevil

Guest thecharlatans

i thought he was painfully embarrassing. He is obviously very bitter about Vale getting rid of him and as a result can't look at the whole thing objectively. When he started blaring on about Mo Choudry.... Oh dear Ray. Radio Stoke could well be waving you goodbye now as well

Advert

Guest thecharlatans
thecharlatans.....is that the Mo Chaudry who is worth over 60 million and has a 39 million fund for projects who wanted to actually put 5 million into Port Vale and not into a carpet shop at a former mine shaft

with some loans and grants.....how many connected people can you get into a football club for 150k...

no it's the same one that wanted the club so much he risked it all for the sake of 40k.

Why can't you just accept that all this investment actually looks very good. Choudry is never going to get in at Vale so Ray Williams shouldn't be spouting off on Radio Stoke with if's and but's.

He sounded like a very bitter, senile old man yesterday spitting his dummy out because he refuses to accept any deal manufactured by Deakin. Why is this? Because Deakin was employed by Bratt and co and it would prove all the moaners and stay awayers wrong if we were to become a success.

The writing is on the wall for all you moaning *******s i'm afraid as Port Vale are a club on the up :D

no it's the same one that wanted the club so much he risked it all for the sake of 40k.

Why can't you just accept that all this investment actually looks very good. Choudry is never going to get in at Vale so Ray Williams shouldn't be spouting off on Radio Stoke with if's and but's.

He sounded like a very bitter, senile old man yesterday spitting his dummy out because he refuses to accept any deal manufactured by Deakin. Why is this? Because Deakin was employed by Bratt and co and it would prove all the moaners and stay awayers wrong if we were to become a success.

The writing is on the wall for all you moaning *******s i'm afraid as Port Vale are a club on the up :D

Now hand on heart Bon Ami, none of us 12 months ago would have predicted this 'takeover' and, if we're honest with each other, a huge vote of thanks is due to the 'Pro-change Lobby'.

As to whether we're on the up: well we do have Perry's scorecard to check along the way and it should make interesting reading in 12 months time, and this is something Bill & Co would never do. Instead there seemed always to be, in my opinion, an unhealthy degree of stealth in their backroom dealings.

For your next trick, I'd suggest you rewrite the history books again, and explain exactly how the Russian Revolution was managed by the Tsarists to allow the modernisation of the country's failing economy.

I think it's extremely offensive to describe someone as senile - but then I imagine being offensive is hardly something you find difficult yo manage.

I thought Ray made a lot of sense - and I wish that we could have some decent info from the club about what's going on - without spin, and without the ****in conspiracy theorists on here doing their reverse spin because it's not Mo Chaudry.

How much money is the club going to make out of the new catering deal set up by PD?

What happened to the open meetings promised by PD?

Why are we being told that to get Bratt out we need to have PD voted onto the board?

Does this £400k exist or not?

Guest thecharlatans
so it is a deal manufactured by Deakin employed by Bratt with Bluesky with links to Ameriturf.....Bratt gets 250k in wages and

shares money back as a golden handshake....and 8 million is a big

big lie....about sums it up.....and now we are told to vote for Deakin....you couldn't make it up.

what have bratts wages got to do with anything?

Bratt is selling his shares. Whoopy doo - somebody call the Police because this is going to finish Vale off and MUST be proof that the Bluesky deal is flawed. Get real son! He has every right to sell his shares? you go and sell yours if you want

Why would you not vote for Deakin? Has he not done particularly well in his short reign at the club or something?

For your next trick, I'd suggest you rewrite the history books again, and explain exactly how the Russian Revolution was managed by the Tsarists to allow the modernisation of the country's failing economy.

I think it's extremely offensive to describe someone as senile - but then I imagine being offensive is hardly something you find difficult yo manage.

I thought Ray made a lot of sense - and I wish that we could have some decent info from the club about what's going on - without spin, and without the ****in conspiracy theorists on here doing their reverse spin because it's not Mo Chaudry.

To be honest MF, for most us I don't think Mo enters into the current debate at all. Well, for me his 'Bid is water under the bridge and any offering I add to the debate is not underpineed by Mo.

I don't know whether Ray's commentary is influenced by Mo, but I do think it's churlish of TC to portray his views as those of a bitter and senile old man.

Guest thecharlatans
How much money is the club going to make out of the new catering deal set up by PD?

What happened to the open meetings promised by PD?

Why are we being told that to get Bratt out we need to have PD voted onto the board?

Does this £400k exist or not?

no idea how much the club are going to make out of the catering deal. How much are Crewe and Stoke making on theirs? why are you going on about this again? losing ammo to work with? writing on the wall melvin - your armchair must be getting twitchy

He's already attended some meetings hasn't he? didn't he do a q&a session last week as well? What more do you want?

does 400k exist for what? i've no idea if it exists. you could question anything and everything and still never know. Do you question people who don't believe in the tooth fairy?

The truth of the matter is you have no right to know the answers to all your questions. You invest £50 into Vale and expect to be a board member

To be honest MF, for most us I don't think Mo enters into the current debate at all. Well, for me his 'Bid is water under the bridge and any offering I add to the debate is not underpineed by Mo.

I don't know whether Ray's commentary is influenced by Mo, but I do think it's churlish of TC to portray his views as those of a bitter and senile old man.

If Ray was speaking in favour of PD and blueSky, do you honestly believe re usual suspects on here would not try and paint the picture of a 'senile and bitter old man'? Of course they would.

no idea how much the club are going to make out of the catering deal. How much are Crewe and Stoke making on theirs? why are you going on about this again? losing ammo to work with? writing on the wall melvin - your armchair must be getting twitchy

Grow up about the armchair comments.There are people that say that you don't go yourself.So do you go or not?

He's already attended some meetings hasn't he? didn't he do a q&a session last week as well? What more do you want?

He has attended 1 meeting at BGWMC(were you there?).He promised an open meeting in TC's when he first arrived.This was later changed to season ticket holder's having preference over shareholder's.How is that right.But this then got called off.At the BGWMC meeting he said that there would be an open meeting after the deal had been announced.This never happened as it was a Q&A session where they were free to pick which questions that they would answer.

does 400k exist for what? i've no idea if it exists. you could question anything and everything and still never know. Do you question people who don't believe in the tooth fairy?

The truth of the matter is you have no right to know the answers to all your questions. You invest £50 into Vale and expect to be a board member

When i invested it was not possible to invest £50.Where have i mentioned that i want to be a board member.Go on go and find where i have ever said that is what i want.

Archived