onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

General Election 2017 pt 2

mr.hobblesworth

Advert

For every one that gets rejected initially when they shouldn't there are 100 who are claiming falsely. That is not to say that anybody should be rejected wrongly and this needs to be sorted but there has to be tests to stop false claims and these tests need to be strict and checked regularly that is the only way we can get allowances out to those who need it.

If we can eradicate all these false claims then hopefully there will be more that can go out to those who need it most.

No Dave, don't start on me now. I'm just feeling the love.

I'm not 'starting on you' as you say.

The questions were fair and an attempt to get your view, so is ATOS lovely ?

I'd love to know where you get the figure that for every one person rejected initially by ATOS there are 100 falsely claiming. it is that sort of rubbish - based on no facts or statistics - that gives RB licence to sprout his disability hate. PROOF please - because for that nonsense to be true virtually the whole of the population would need to be disabled.

The tests were strict, but generally fair, before ATOS and the policy was just to reduce the amount paid - you would get less with the same disability under PEP than the former DLA as well - it is a direct benefit cut.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/atos-to-lose-monopoly-after-flawed-and-unacceptable-disability-benefit-assessments-8727115.html

Are you feeling the love towards this mother of three who died from a brain tumour 3 weeks after ATOS told her she was fit for work - one of your 99 /100 fals claimants no doubt.

You are a wind-up account Phil, and a coward who is too ashamed to even admit voting Tory or UKIP despite virtually all your posts supporting their policies and now far worse.

Have a look at this womans face - and when you close your eyes and try to sleep tonight I hope she comes and haunts you.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/controversial-benefits-test-firm-atos-2079192

For a start I would not believe a word that the independent says, I think you get more truth from the Sport. I do not have any facts about my figures as there is no way of ever finding out but the Government was right to recognise there is a lot of fraudulent claims which need to be stopped and you are wrong by saying that all get less than before, some got less, most got the same and some got more, it's just those who got less or lost their benefits were vocal about it.

Regarding ATOS, I don't know, they will have made some mistakes just like any assessment company will and they need to prevent the same mistakes going forward. Do I think the system put forward by the government is the correct thing to do? Yes I do but they need to eradicate the mistakes and have the system work smoother.

Are you feeling the love towards this mother of three who died from a brain tumour 3 weeks after ATOS told her she was fit for work - one of your 99 /100 fals claimants no doubt.

You are a wind-up account Phil, and a coward who is too ashamed to even admit voting Tory or UKIP despite virtually all your posts supporting their policies and now far worse.

Have a look at this womans face - and when you close your eyes and try to sleep tonight I hope she comes and haunts you.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/controversial-benefits-test-firm-atos-2079192

Am I the latest on your hit squad now?

Oh well, just because I am one of the many who disagree with your chain of thought.

Am I the latest on your hit squad now?

Oh well, just because I am one of the many who disagree with your chain of thought.

No, there is no hit-list.

But you are posting wild accusations that just aren't true.

And ATOS didn't just 'make some mistakes' they were a mega-disaster that COST the government millions and millions

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/atos-to-lose-monopoly-after-flawed-and-unacceptable-disability-benefit-assessments-8727115.html

Archived