onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Synectic Solutions make bid to buy PVFC

valetillidye

Their end of year financials is enough for me to make this judgement. Don't get me wrong I will back them 100% if they got in but that's not going to happen.

Your also talking about old eras. Football has changed dramatically due to tv deals, everything has inflated. Just look at the cost of our academy now compared to back then. It's a completely different ball game so it's unfair to compare 15 years ago when the top singing in England was no where near the prices we pay now.

Football clubs sell for £1 if they are in trouble yes that is correct. Please correct me if I am wrong but where has Smurf stated he is in trouble?

The work he has done sales side of the business is remarkable.

Advert

but jean u ar an idiet who didn't go to biznis skool

Who has called anyone names directly? Not me.

Who has stated or not stated they attended business school to match that?

If you can't stay on topic keep your two pence out as I will not rise to your ignorance. I am simply here to discuss the matters in hand not enter petty mind games with yourself.

Their end of year financials is enough for me to make this judgement. Don't get me wrong I will back them 100% if they got in but that's not going to happen.

If you know that for certain you must be the owner.

Your also talking about old eras. Football has changed dramatically due to tv deals, everything has inflated. Just look at the cost of our academy now compared to back then. It's a completely different ball game so it's unfair to compare 15 years ago when the top singing in England was no where near the prices we pay now.

But the wages were not all that different. I know for a fact that a certain striker who was playing for us in the 90s would have been the second highest paid player on our books had he been with us this season.

Football clubs sell for £1 if they are in trouble yes that is correct. Please correct me if I am wrong but where has Smurf stated he is in trouble?

You claim to have looked at Synectics accounts. Can I suggest you look at Vale's and tell me if a £4.1 million debt means the club is in fine shape.

The work he has done sales side of the business is remarkable.

Remarkable in what sense? What income has he raised in sales and if it is so remarkable, why has our debt increased year on year under his stewardship?

If Synetics had purchased the club a while back and it was Smurf attempting to buy the club now. Can someone please let me know what their decision would be conserving they have debt owed to the club? If they say they would sell then they are simply lying.

This is business at the end of the day, if you don't understand business then you have no right to an opinion.

They are not the correct buyer to take us forward. They have no money to run a football club. How can they afford to lose 1 million a year are they willing to want to do that and for how long for? All simple questions which id love for them to answer.

How do you KNOW they do t have the money?

Who ever buys the club will have prove to the FL that they have the money to run the club.

Carol has stated they don't need to borrow money.Are you suggesting she is telling lies?

I'm not comparing their accounts to our own. I'm simply saying theirs do not warrant the cost to run a football club and invest. Yes they are successful and earning a profit. But do they wish to lose this profit to own port vale?

I think the majority of the football clubs are in debt nowadays unfortunately. As glum as gloomy as it is. That's fact.

While their accounts showing a profit is brilliant. They are not currrntly running a football club. No football club in our leagues and fan base makes any money. Unless you climb the leagues.

Our commercial side has much improved since v2001 days. I don't need to go into the ins and outs and quote figures but just little things I've noticed around our ground and extras I've seen on match day and during the week in the build up.

I'm not calling her a liar. However her business plan is flawed. As our chairman said it would of made us non financial stable.

Our chairman didn't say that, our ex-chairman did and the Synectics response refuted the statement totally.

Where have you seen the Synectics business plan by the way? I wasn't aware it had been published anywhere and would like to see it.

Our commercial side has much improved since v2001 days. I don't need to go into the ins and outs and quote figures but just little things I've noticed around our ground and extras I've seen on match day and during the week in the build up.

Such as??

The £1.25m offer is a joke?

Based on what?

It's what he paid for the club when he bought it.We are in the same league as when he bought the club.We have a weaker team.The club and ground have been separated.The club was debt free when he bought it.The club is now in £3.7m debt.So please explain .

Still waiting for you to explain why the offer is a joke.

I'm not calling her a liar. However her business plan is flawed. As our chairman said it would of made us non financial stable.

Flawed based on what?

Have you actually seen her business plan and her plan for PVFC.

Archived