onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Norman Smurthwaite

Beza

Advert

It's very likely he isn't enjoying things at the moment Jean. No Vale fan is enjoying things at the moment. Imagine if you'd spent millions.

No one likes to lose money but if I had a fortune of ca 80m and lost 3.7m of it I wouldn't be too bothered, if I had a forune of 3.7m then I would be bothered about a loss of 3.7m, very bothered indeed. If the former I would reflect on the experience of being involved, experiences that most people in the UK could only dream of.

I cant help feeling Smurfy gets off on seeing threads about himself on here, massages his over inflated ego, makes him feel like second rate celebrity.

Where else would a financial advisor get the publicity like he gets ?

Wined and dined at football stadia all over the country, once in the limelight I guess he's finding it hard to let go.

Well it is not me and l am not Smurf

But l do hold a lot of info but wasted in the main on this site

Emotion clouds your judgement.

Your info is wasted everywhere, should it be here, Twitter, Facebook, in the pubs or in the Valiant Suite - wasted because it's rubbish.

Should you be Norman, Danni, Lorraine, or indeed any of their friends - the message is simple, pass it on please - either by email, IT wizardry, tinpot speakers or whatever form of communication you antagonistic people use... :-

Your recent actions have done one thing - they've killed the apathy and replaced it with a definitive message that we want you OUT of our club.

You've overstepped the mark, you've done more damage than a Stoke supporter would do and your position is now untenable.

Accept the loss, sell the club, ground and all and retreat back to your fantasy land of being a Sunderland, Leicester, Coventry supporter, Portugal and Monaco based in your old battered Renault Clio.

Your about as welcome as the Plague. Go

Thanks, Hugh'ever you are

We are all experts at how to run a football club on here. It's easy to say how he could have done things differently but until it's your own money you are spending how can you truly say you would have done done any better?

There were people on this site, including myself, who strongly disagreed with decisions, appointments and transfer policy ca summer 2016 and predicted Vale would struggle this season. Getting rid of many Lge 1 experienced players and signing a dozen or so players of Conference standard at best means there's only one direction the club would go in and that's to the Conference, It's not rocket science, in it's loosest form it's called the "Science of probabilities".

If it was my own money and me making the decisions there is no way that Bruno Ribeiro would have been appointed manager of this football club, no way Saide Mousallati would have been anywhere near PVFC (WTF is a PhD in Sports Management) and no way so many lower league overseas players signed at any one time. These decisions were sheer lunacy, ask anyone who's had any type of responsibe job and they would say the same.

First few games of the season you were all singing a different tune

No we weren't, Vale had so much of the run of the ball in the first half of the season it was embarrassing. Most of the performances were indicative of what was to come, Alex Jones scored crucial point winning goals as did Smith and Streete.

Well it is not me and l am not Smurf

But l do hold a lot of info but wasted in the main on this site

If you hold a lot of info then state your relatinship with PVFC and let fans know.

Do you hold anything else in PVFC, some debt perhaps?

If you hold a lot of info then state your relatinship with PVFC and let fans know.

Do you hold anything else in PVFC, some debt perhaps?

I have already stated l ran the IT for the whole Group(AIG) until Sept 14

Until the leak by Santa l was copied in all email traffic for the Club,Smurf and Group Co's.

My debt was paid in Sept 14 as with all other creditors left by P Wildes

Emotion clouds your judgement.

Your info is wasted everywhere, should it be here, Twitter, Facebook, in the pubs or in the Valiant Suite - wasted because it's rubbish.

Should you be Norman, Danni, Lorraine, or indeed any of their friends - the message is simple, pass it on please - either by email, IT wizardry, tinpot speakers or whatever form of communication you antagonistic people use... :-

Your recent actions have done one thing - they've killed the apathy and replaced it with a definitive message that we want you OUT of our club.

You've overstepped the mark, you've done more damage than a Stoke supporter would do and your position is now untenable.

Accept the loss, sell the club, ground and all and retreat back to your fantasy land of being a Sunderland, Leicester, Coventry supporter, Portugal and Monaco based in your old battered Renault Clio.

Your about as welcome as the Plague. Go

Thanks, Hugh'ever you are

I hold no emotion

I just have time on my hands

I suspect your wish or demands are close to fruition

Quite easily. Vale were a car crash in waiting from the moment Smurthwaite appointed an awful manager and agreed to the policy of taking a load of deadwood from the far reaches of Europe and thrust them into an unfamiliar league.

I take no pleasure on predicting it but you hardly had to be a footballing genius to see it coming.

That's what arrogant narcissists do though, they fail to listen to reason and think their way is best, and it's the poor fans who have to pay the price

l find it strange that the period when the Club was as you describe in reality that was May 13 to Sept 14 nobody was interested

Until the leak by Santa l was copied in all email traffic for the Club,Smurf and Group Co's.

There was no leak by Santa. Only weak minded people have peddled that lie.

Riberio was appointed in June not May and the influx of players followed over the next 10/12 weeks. There was plenty of questions asked at the time and it was pretty clear after the novelty wore off that chairman, manager and players alike we're out of their depth. That's not hindsight it's just a judgement call based on a manager with a terrible record, an owner that appears to have less of a clue as time progresses, and a load of players who have been signed it appears on the strength of a 20 second You Tube clip

Read my post again then check your diary

The Club was going to be put into admin again in Aug 13

Please keep up

You said earlier you had access through team viewer to smurfa PC. That's a little different than being CCd in to emails.

Archived