onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lloyd and the temporary CEO

Burslem Academicals

Difficult to say but if the teams winning that certainly buys time.

Three hotel pre match stopovers already, pre season trip to America and a key loan signing recently made suggest that both the situation is far from dire and that the first team isn't been neglected.

They wont have paid the invoices yet.........:(

Advert

Come on , what businessman would invest heavily (ie enough to make a difference) in a business regularly losing £300k per annum (with the full support of its customers) and has now fallen out with a large proportion of its customer base. Logic suggests that they cant survive more than a few months. STARVE THE *******S OUT.

So confirmation tomorrow will tell us we wait with baited breath:unsure:

i have 3 options in my mind

1 accept the investment for what it is good or bad, accept real change at the club will not happen, return to the terrace blindly supporting because as meigh said it's what we do

2 reject all of the above and simply walk away and become a armchair supporter like the thousand or so others over the last 8 yrs

3 protest and cause so much **** that eventually they cave in and leave and allow an interim board to facilitate the change i desire

the more that time passes number 2 becomes the most viable option

Cheers BA that has cleared things up.......By the way Mike Lloyd gave me his number after i emailed him over the proposed 'deal' a while back.......I am prepared to ask him any question you want....He always tends to reply.

Ask Lloyd why they spent all that money to protect themselves and not on promotion....

why when 90% of shareholders want them gone they are still here....

why having a vote of no confidence they think they can sign deals behind the shareholders backs....

why has Lloyd lied about the promise to meet fans and shareholders....

why they have prevented a Director elected

by shareholders at the EGM from joining the Board by refusing access to the books inorder to do routine due dilligence.....

finally why did they reject the

5 million investment for no reason at all and should they not be talking to Mark Sims and Mo Chaudry about the offer to each individually invest

24.9%.

it has also got to be said that not only should Bratt and Oliver have gone

and questions have to also be asked about the role of Jackson and Meigh but that if this investment is not 5 million with 1.2 million upfront then

Lloyd must resign...and everyone knows that the offer to the NLV was a hollow sham.

Cheers Jimmy.. that is just a short list of questions that Lloyd should answer on the grounds of transparency and goodwill.

Come on , what businessman would invest heavily (ie enough to make a difference) in a business regularly losing £300k per annum (with the full support of its customers) and has now fallen out with a large proportion of its customer base. Logic suggests that they cant survive more than a few months. STARVE THE *******S OUT.

When fairportnick puts it like that it's obvious,why would ANY business invest in a business losing £300k a year,but more importantly an American company?What is there motive? Nick has been consistant over the months with his observations........ STARVE THE *******S OUT.===

i have 3 options in my mind

1 accept the investment for what it is good or bad, accept real change at the club will not happen, return to the terrace blindly supporting because as meigh said it's what we do

2 reject all of the above and simply walk away and become a armchair supporter like the thousand or so others over the last 8 yrs

3 protest and cause so much **** that eventually they cave in and leave and allow an interim board to facilitate the change i desire

the more that time passes number 2 becomes the most viable option

1. Not a hope in hell

2 or 3 depending upon moodswings.

Nothing has changed my mind that the whole lot of them have to go before I spend another penny.

When fairportnick puts it like that it's obvious,why would ANY business invest in a business losing £300k a year,but more importantly an American company?What is there motive? Nick has been consistant over the months with his observations........ STARVE THE *******S OUT.===

I just wish that I hadnt been criticised so heavily a few years ago when I said that the 24.9% rule would come back to haunt us , and would stifle investment.:(

I just wish that I hadnt been criticised so heavily a few years ago when I said that the 24.9% rule would come back to haunt us , and would stifle investment.:(

Nick

I believe I was one of the more vocal critics of people who did not support the 24.9% rule, and we had many an adult [ maybe heated ] debate on the issue. Both you and I knew who each other were though and would be more than happy to discuss the issues man to man and not hide behind the anonymity of a computer screen.

I was wrong obviously, a fact I will not hide from or even try and justify, I made an incorrect judgement call on the 24.9% rule and the board in general. Certainly one board member used me as a pawn in the game, again foolish on my behalf.

That is why I am so anti board now, not them as individuals but them as business people who duped people like me and took advantage of the great love I have for something and used it to suit their own agenda’s.

I have a strong dislike for people who hide behind their user names and do not have the balls to back up themselves in person, some people I know I used to wind the hell out of on here have introduced themselves and we get on, I respect that human trait very highly.

you had the same pm as me then:laugh::laugh::laugh:

also the classic your not a real supporter:laugh::laugh:

The sad thing is that I, and many others (several for considerable sums of money), would have contributed if we had any faith in the board. And I dont believe in supporter owned clubs of this type, but I would have done it anyway.

Nick

I believe I was one of the more vocal critics of people who did not support the 24.9% rule, and we had many an adult [ maybe heated ] debate on the issue. Both you and I knew who each other were though and would be more than happy to discuss the issues man to man and not hide behind the anonymity of a computer screen.

I was wrong obviously, a fact I will not hide from or even try and justify, I made an incorrect judgement call on the 24.9% rule and the board in general. Certainly one board member used me as a pawn in the game, again foolish on my behalf.

That is why I am so anti board now, not them as individuals but them as business people who duped people like me and took advantage of the great love I have for something and used it to suit their own agenda’s.

I have a strong dislike for people who hide behind their user names and do not have the balls to back up themselves in person, some people I know I used to wind the hell out of on here have introduced themselves and we get on, I respect that human trait very highly.

It takes a good man to admit he was wrong . Several please note.:yes:

i was very tempted at the beginning of v2001 when they opened up the bank accounts etc

what put me off was glenns rantings on the old pvo forum, machin i thought he was nuts, information i had about the character of bratt, and eventually the way the board acted to get rid of machin(even though i thought he was nuts) and wakefield

since then it really has been like watching a comedy of errors day in day out

to the point where we have the ex chair of walsall sorting out our future along side the enigma that is perry ****in deakin

Archived