onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Championship Striker? Alex Jones? Smurf On The Radio

ValiantJoel

Surely your champagne will be on ice again when Vale don't get relegated and Stoke don't qualify for Europe! ;)

Given that I have been supporting Vale for over 50 years I will ignore the second part of your response.

I accept that you clearly made a ridiculous comment pre season-nobody in their right mind could think that the events which took place in the Summer at Vale could ever lead to a promotion campaign.

Frankly , however, if we manage to avoid relegation with an incompetent manager and a Chairman who proves on a daily basis that he is a "loose cannon", I will open a bottle of champagne with pleasure.

Advert

Given that I have been supporting Vale for over 50 years I will ignore the second part of your response.

I accept that you clearly made a ridiculous comment pre season-nobody in their right mind could think that the events which took place in the Summer at Vale could ever lead to a promotion campaign.

Frankly , however, if we manage to avoid relegation with an incompetent manager and a Chairman who proves on a daily basis that he is a "loose cannon", I will open a bottle of champagne with pleasure.

Where is this ridiculous claim?

I'm glad you will be happy if you are a genuine fan, you just appear so down on the club and the man who is it's cash cow you appear (to me) to be incapable of being so.

Where is this ridiculous claim?

I'm glad you will be happy if you are a genuine fan, you just appear so down on the club and the man who is it's cash cow you appear (to me) to be incapable of being so.

So now individuals need endorsement from a ... (self-censored, reader to fill in) ... to be able to count themselves as genuine Vale fans? Amazing, you really couldn't make it up.

So now individuals need endorsement from a ... (self-censored, reader to fill in) ... to be able to count themselves as genuine Vale fans? Amazing, you really couldn't make it up.

Endorsement? Can you read or are you just looking for an argument for no reason?

My comment was a personal opinion, I didn't take to being offensive as you have chosen to subsequently do so your post (again TO ME) seems bizarre.

Endorsement? Can you read or are you just looking for an argument for no reason?

My comment was a personal opinion, I didn't take to being offensive as you have chosen to subsequently do so your post (again TO ME) seems bizarre.

My comment is also a personal opinion and has no offensive content.

You posted - 'I'm glad you will be happy IF you are a genuine fan....you appear (to me) to be incapable of being so.' - a preposterous piece of arrogant posting in reply to someone who has been supporting the club for 50 years.

All because there are people who don't agree with your view of a chairman who many feel is quite capable of proving controversial and erratic without any help.

My comment is also a personal opinion and has no offensive content.

You posted - 'I'm glad you will be happy IF you are a genuine fan....you appear (to me) to be incapable of being so.' - a preposterous piece of arrogant posting in reply to someone who has been supporting the club for 50 years.

All because there are people who don't agree with your view of a chairman who many feel is quite capable of proving controversial and erratic without any help.

:laugh:

Merry Christmas you filthy animal :kiss:

the man who is it's cash cow

Isnt that part of the problem?

A considered spending approach is always better than a throw and hope strategy... surely

I have no problem with him spending his own money [or not] on whatever he chooses, although the constant reminders of what he has spent/invested/loaned are a little over the top.

Personally I would prefer to hear/read about what has been/is being done to rectify the situations than how much he has spent/loaned/invested.

Isnt that part of the problem?

A considered spending approach is always better than a throw and hope strategy... surely

I have no problem with him spending his own money [or not] on whatever he chooses, although the constant reminders of what he has spent/invested/loaned are a little over the top.

Personally I would prefer to hear/read about what has been/is being done to rectify the situations than how much he has spent/loaned/invested.

Merry Fishing Day Geo! :kiss:

Norman. Plan B. If you bring in Higher Grade players your manager Bruno will not know what to do with them. No tactics, players out of position, one up front for every game! Please give it some thought.

Maybe he's never been fortunate enough to work with higher-grade players? Just a thought?

Archived